Our app helps you make checking your breasts easy to remember. It’s simple to use, completely free and full of helpful information about the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Download Breast Check Now.
If every woman checked her breasts regularly, we could save 1,500 lives a year. Getting to know your breasts means you’re more likely to spot something unusual. And with breast cancer, the earlier it’s found the better the chances of beating it.
How does the app work?
• Get into the habit of checking your breasts regularly by setting up a plan that’s easy to remember and fits with your life
• You decide when you want to check and link it to something you already do – for example, choosing to check one Saturday a month after your aerobics class
• The app sets up your checking plan and sends you a reminder when it’s time to check. If you can’t check at your usual time, you can ask to be reminded another day
• If you want, you can write notes after each check to help you get to know your breasts and what’s normal for you. You can look back on your checking record whenever you like
It doesn't matter where you check your breasts, as long as you check them regularly. Download our free Breast Check Now app and make checking part of your routine.
General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you 💞
Thank you for this.
This helped me allot
- Breast Cancer Now
- 12.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2019 Breast Cancer Now
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.