"It's not completely polished (as I understand it, the whole game is basically the product of one guy's hard work), but if you're interested in an old-school RPG experience, it won't let you down." -TUAW.com, March 17th, 2011
- Description -
Lurk through the dungeon, raise your level, find treasure, forge your equipment, build your house, hire other players, collect the monsters, and defeat the boss...
Simple and nostalgic dungeon RPG for iPhone.
- Features -
- Super indie, 99.9% made by one guy since the first iPhone was launched ;)
- No in-app purchase! ;)
- Good old simple dungeon RPG
- Create your own unique character by customizing your strength, stamina, intelligence, and agility
- Multiplayer feature: Hire other players asynchronously to form a party to enter the dungeon
- Collect monsters to fight with you
- Build your own house to store items
- Forge your weapons and armors to make it stronger
- Supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Auto-save on each floor you go down, making it easy to play on the go
- Save on iCloud so you have data on the cloud just in case you lose data on your phone!
- Optimized user experience for one-handed use touch interface
- Awesome reviews on replay-value
- 99.9% made by one guy
- Story -
Small island called Eunaba floats in south of the Hornmare continent. On that island, a princess was kidnapped by an unknown evil. You as a player must become a mercenary and head to the dungeon to save the princess...
- Gameplay & Opening Movie -
- Words from the author -
I made this all by myself except for music. I'm still battling on how to make it better. I update the app based on feedbacks and support. Please enjoy!
Full version lets you go all the way to the end of the game and gets rid of ads. When you decide to buy the full version, you can transfer the character data from lite version to full version!
- iOS 12 ready!
- Staying at the inn will now buff you up for free if applicable
- Added "Take All" and "Put All" gold buttons in the house
- Mitigates accidental swipe during battle to bring up chat
- Fixed UI for iPhone X
Thank you as always for all the great feedbacks and bug reports!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m already addicted!
The only thing that’s really annoying so far is the fact that whenever it says that there’s other adventurers nearby and I swipe right to see who else is there I see 3 sets of blank bars and no character info for the other players that it says are nearby. Other than that, it didn’t take long for me to get addicted to it and I’d recommend it to anybody who is looking for a game like this.
1. The fact that you said that you have a to-do list of things that need to be fixed or added makes you stand out from any other developer I’ve seen and as far as I can remember, I think your the first one person developer I’ve seen on the App Store so this says a lot about you and shows how much effort your putting into your game.
2. The issue I mentioned above is just something minor no Biggy, I know that since your a one person developer there’s only so much you can do to add things into the game or fix certain things or even adjust things on your own so with that being said, nice job with this game.
Thank you for the great review. I acknowledge the issue you mention and I hope to fix it in the future!
You’d make a lot more money...
If you made it so the whole game was available with ads. I would sit through ads if I could play the whole game. And eventually you’d earn more than the $3 you’re asking for the game. Just a thought. I love the game but I played it until I had the best stuff you could possibly have in the game. You could also add more races and maybe a way to “roll” for beginning stats. To make it more “customizable”.
Really fun game
The game a lot of fun. I didn’t even notice that it was a “lite” version until the end! Definitely going to play again and again. I have run into a little glitch where it won’t respond to me attacking or pressing the next icon for dialogue every once in a while, nothing to serious, easily fixed by closing the game and opening it back up again. Just thought you’d like to know.
Thank you for the feedback and bug report!
- Genki Mine
- 113 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009 - 2018 Summit Island
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.