iGigBook Sheet Music Manager
By Black & White Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGigBook ties it all together; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of it at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig, confident, that when the tune is called, you'll have it up and ready while others are still flipping through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Download and link a PDF to an index automatically in one step.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
FREE BONUS! Over 1,300 chord charts of your favorite Jazz Standards that you can transpose to any key!
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
What's New in Version 2.67.3
Bug Fix for My Scores URL Download
Don't Forget To Tap The Love Button!
Must-have for casuals, jams, and library's search
I don't need to lug around thousands of pages of sheet music. My music is organized by this program on my iPad. Other players and I use this program to plan set lists and access a large library of sheet music. I like the search function especially. I also use set lists. If you don't read music or take audience requests, you may not need this program. I rely on it.
Very bad don't use
Buggy and Counterintuitive
I've never used an app on an Apple device that works like this. Instead of sliding to the left to delete, you must press and hold like every other app, then delete the title in order to delete a piece of sheet music I've scanned and imported. Weird. Once I scan, then I have to import the image as a pdf. Sometimes it shows up as a file name, sometimes I have to hit refresh a few times. Then I have to press and hold to rename. It might show up in the proper alphabetical order for a second, but then promptly disappears to a file called temporary.pdf.. When I try to rename again, it disappears forever. Painful!
The only reason for 2 stars is it works about 50% of the time, and is pretty much the only game in town when it comes to this type of app..
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 2.67.3
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Black & White Software LLC
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jazz Charts - TransposeFree