Say goodbye to multiple 3 ring binders, suitcases full of books, and time wasted trying to find that song that you need. iGigBook manages all of your PDF sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of your music at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig confident that when the tune is called, you'll have it ready while others fumble and flip through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Integrated metronome with tap tempo and rhythm patterns.
• iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Import PDF files from iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
Fix for landscape bug in iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Poor customer service
After being somewhat frustrated on getting my music pdf’s exported to my iPad. I finally figured it out. This may be a convoluted way of doing it. I started by downloading the Dropbox app on my iPad and pc. I uploaded the files to Dropbox and then to Acrobat and then to igigbook. Once I was up and running I was pleased with the app.
You can use iTunes file sharing to transfer PDF files from your computer to your iPad. You can also transfer files to your device using Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive. We make a point of answering all email we receive within 24 hours and answering any questions posted to the iGigBook forum. You can also contact us by tapping the heart icon at the top of the Book List view and the My Scores view. We look forward to hearing from you if you are still having trouble.
Wish for download options.
I have been using igigbook for along time and do love it. I would like to see an easy download option so that I could download direct from Safari when I find a song there so I don’t have to save and then go thru more hoops to get it into my iPad.
There is an easy download option for downloading directly from Safari and other browsers. Select the share icon in Safari and then select "Copy to iGigBook". This requires no hoops to jump through to get the PDF into iGigBook on your iPad.
Keyboard would stop showing when doing a search. Had to reset iPad every time to fix that. No other app ever caused that problem.
Now no song from my files selected for a set list is the correct song. Some other song always comes up. This renders the app useless.
And there hasn’t been an update for a long while.
We're sorry to hear you are having problems. Please contact us by tapping the heart icon or visit the Technical Support Forum at http://forum.igigbook.com. iGigBook is update regularly and the current version is 5.8.5 to fix display related problems in landscape mode with iOS 12.
- Black & White Software LLC
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Transposable Jazz Chord Charts Free
- Transposable Pop Chord Charts Free
- Holiday Charts Transpose Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.