iGigBook Sheet Music Manager
By Black & White Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGigBook ties it all together; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of it at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig, confident, that when the tune is called, you'll have it up and ready while others are still flipping through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Download and link a PDF to an index automatically in one step.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
FREE BONUS! Over 1,300 chord charts of your favorite Jazz Standards that you can transpose to any key!
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
What's New in Version 2.68.5
Bug fix for large set lists causing crashes.
Great for gigging musicians
I use this for all of my gigs and have been doing so for several years now. It is stable, reliable and easy to use. I play 2 to 5 gigs a week and almost every night, both solo work and combos. The annotation tools are great . . . simple little things that make a big difference . . . like adding a note on D.S. for a particular singer or highlighting hard-to-read repeats and such.
Take some time to get to know it. I sat with it and set it up and used the help forums for a couple hours on a single evening and have been using it straight up ever since.
Took quite a bit of effort to understand the structure and a big time investment to set it up but now this app is my stock in trade. Replaced a huge binder of sheet music that would always come apart on gigs and now I can take any Great American Songbook request on my piano bar gig. Not for everyone but I value iGigBook very highly.
Misleading and buggy
I was thinking the collection of real books would be included, and thought this was a deal. This seems to be nothing more than a set list organizer, and only if the user provides the pdf's... Each time I tried to contact you from the app, it crashed. I want my $ back, but can't even contact you to ask a question...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 2.68.5
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Black & White Software LLC
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jazz Charts - TransposeFree