Say goodbye to multiple 3 ring binders, suitcases full of books, and time wasted trying to find that song that you need. iGigBook manages all of your PDF sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of your music at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig confident that when the tune is called, you'll have it ready while others fumble and flip through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Draw on your scores with an Apple Pencil, finger or stylus (In App Purchase).
• Integrated metronome with tap tempo and rhythm patterns.
• iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Import PDF files from iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents or create your own.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
Score drawing as a $4.99 In App Purchase.
Fix for score drawing feature and iPad 2's.
Added pinch zoom to drawing feature.
Improved drawing response and speed.
In App Purchase price now reflects local currency
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A dream come true
This is an amazingly useful app. I have bought many fake books in my life. They are clunky, and you need a suitcase if you want to bring several of them with you on the road. Over the years I found most of those books in PDF form for free on the internet. I don't feel bad about using them, because I did by the actual book years ago! With iGigBook I can now have all those books, and my own music with me on every gig on my iPad. Not only that, but the smart index system of iGigBook makes it super easy and fast to do a search across all books in seconds. AMAZING! How did we live without it?!?
iGigBook is Great
This super useful tool gets put through its paces. I use it on many gigs and rehearsals a year. I like that the feature lists seems to be expanding. If I could hope for new features, I would request two.
The ability to create indexes for books the don't have them. Greater capability to edit the provided indexes would prove useful as well
Developer Response ,
You can create indexes for books that don't have them, we have a How To at http://forum.igigbook.com that shows you how. We don't allow stock indexes to be edited but we also have How To's for resolving issues with indexes that don't match a PDF you might have.
Very user unfriendly
My score navigation tool doesn’t work. When I enter a repeat it just keeps repeating over and over again. I also entered where the end repeat it is, but that has no effect. If only there was someone I could talk ask about this. Extremely frustrating. Guess I’ll have to invest in a different app. Strongly discourage anyone from buying iGigBook unless they have hours to experiment with it.
Developer Response ,
The How To with regards to score navigation is pretty clear. The repeat feature is designed to repeat over and over because it's used in situations where you have a multi page chart that you need to play all of the pages over and over. A two, three or four page chart that you need to play from end to end is a good example of this. The How To also describes using DC and DS which result in a single repeat. We always respond to email and posts on the forum within 24 hours. It doesn't take hours to experiment with the app, there's help built into the app, and extensive How To section at http://forum.igigbook.com and you can contact us by email.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Black & White Software LLC
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Transposable Jazz Chord Charts Free
- Transposable Pop Chord Charts Free
- Score Drawing Tools $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.