Order a sandwich freaky fast with the new Jimmy John’s app! It's simple. Find a Jimmy John’s near you, place your order for delivery or pickup, and enjoy a tasty sammie!
— Order delivery or pickup from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
— Find your nearest Jimmy John’s
— Save your delivery addresses
— Customize your sandwich
— Check out our menu
— Accepts Apple Pay
We’re working on a more Rockin’ in-app ordering experience.
Sorry, but while we work to make improvements, the following features will be temporarily unavailable:
Freaky Fast® Order
JJ Gift Card Payments
Also, the ability to change account settings within the app will be limited. You can still make changes by logging in to your account at jimmyjohns.com
Hang tight - we’re working Freaky Fast® to bring these features back (and more!) to better serve you!
Ratings and Reviews
App is good, just a few kinks.
The app is great. Quick and easy to use. Everything is easy to get at, and I never have problems editing the sandwiches to my specific desires. I did have a problem a few months ago from ordering off the app. I ordered a sandwich while at work to be delivered. Everything went through well and the order was placed to be delivered before my lunch break. I even checked my bank account, and the money had been withdrawn. Come lunch, my food never came. Thirty minutes later, I called the nearest location. They didn't have it. I then called the nearest 3 other locations, to find that the order was never received anywhere. Every one of them told me I was outside of their delivery areas. So the app had approved my order, pulled my money from the bank, but never checked to see if my location was within the ranges. Kind of a big issue unfortunately. Now I only order from it if I know I'm within range, and I never order if I'm somewhere new. I hope this is an issue they can fix...
I first had this app on my phone several years ago, when it was fairly new, and I wasn’t terribly crazy about it. It felt slightly buggy at the time. But fast forward to January 2018, I re-downloaded it to my phone. I had to change my home address, because I’ve move since, a couple of times. Then I started my order, found my local Jimmy John’s. Created my sandwich... much to my pleasant surprise, it asked if I wanted to pay with Apple Pay. So that took literally one second. I just used my thumbprint. Wait for it…… The guy got here in like SIX minutes (wth?!) I couldn’t believe it. I thought “this can’t be him, that was too soon” but it was. LOL. And the sandwich was awesome. It’s been a while since I’ve ordered Jimmy John’s on the app, but I will be doing it often!
A couple annoying "features"
I'm mostly satisfied with this app, but there are a couple kinks that need to be worked out.
1. If I enter my password incorrectly, I get a prompt that says "Network error occurred" instead of the standard "Your password was incorrect" or something to that effect. Those two statements are completely different and may detract users from trying to log in again if they believe something is wrong with he network.
2. Why give me an option to pick which Jimmy John's I can order from if it defaults back to a specific one anyway? This wouldn't be a problem except that there are two JJ's 0.5 miles from me, one is open 4 hours later than the other, and the app defaults to the one with the earlier close time. I have no problem calling to place an order at the JJ's that is open, but it renders the app useless to me after 11 PM.
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches
- 97 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Jimmy John’s Franchisor SPV, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.