By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
STAY IN THE GAME
CONNECT TO PLAYERS AND GAMES
Take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go! Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, see who's online, and discover the latest titles on PlayStation Store.
With PlayStation App, you can:
• See which of your friends are online and what they're playing.
• Receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations.
• Customize your profile.
• View progress and compare trophies.
• Keep up with the latest activities from your friends and profiles you're following.
• Get games and add-ons at PlayStation Store, and push them to your PS4 so they're ready when you get home.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is required to use this app.
A PS4 is required to use some of this app's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
What's New in Version 17.11.2
Included minor stability improvements and bug fixes.
Great, but needs something
The app is great and all, I can see everything with my account. But recently I have lost my controller. So I recommend and encourage you guys to add a find my controller thing. On the thing there should be a page with recently used controllers for this account, and then if you click on the controller there should be an option saying, find my controller, thanks!
The app crashed and I can no longer login even after uninstalling and downloading it again. I also agree with the other negative reviews about it being ridiculous to split the functionality into so many different apps. However, I was mostly satisfied with the app until it crashed. Please work out these bugs. You have a loyal customer base, Sony.
No log out
You can’t sign out of the stupid app. I signed in to the wrong account and I tried EVERYTHING but couldn’t do anything, I’m stuck on this stupid account so I deleted it. I deleted and downloaded it again, deleted all data from iCloud, reset the from the App Store and it still was stuck on the account. If you fix this, put back the ability to switch off the PS4 from your phone, and message without another app, you will get 5 stars from me and everyone else,
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 17.11.2
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.