Trusted by over 3 million golfers, the GolfNow App is the best way to book amazing deals on tee times at thousands of golf courses. Free golf GPS and golf rangefinder, scorekeeping and post-game analysis included.
Get the best deals on tee times
• Tee times available at over 6,000 golf courses worldwide
• Search Hot Deal tee times to find incredible savings and discounts on our best prices on tee times. Includes weather protection.
• Get free golf faster with GolfNow Rewards. Automatically earn points on every round.
• GolfNow’s VIP membership offers unmatched benefits and savings, including waived convenience fees.
Easiest way to book your next round
• Book tee times instantly 24/7– No calling or waiting.
• Thousands of reviews from actual golfers to help you find the best golf courses
• Thousands of detailed course information available to help you choose the right golf course for you
• Use your device GPS or search by area to quickly find golf courses near home or on the road
• Enhanced search capabilities and filters let golfers easily find tee times when and where they want
• Get directions to golf courses near you using the all new improved GolfNow map view
• Save your credit card info for secure, easy, convenient booking at the tap of a finger
Everything you need for a great round
• Free GPS tracking with accurate distance yardages at more than 30,000 golf courses to help you choose the right golf club
• Keep score for each player in your foursome with several game play formats
• Post-round analysis and in-depth statistics to improve your game and track your handicap
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the latest release, your filters will now be automatically saved with your previous location searches. This means that you won't need to update your filters every time you search for tee times.
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient App. Could use some tweaks
I found this app at the beginning of the golf season. It has saved me money overall, as the "Hot Deals" are hard to beat. I've paid as little as $14 to as much as $54 for a hot deal, depending on how long I hold out to book my round. I, like many, share the frustration of having to book 3 days out to use your "Bonus". Sometimes I don't know if I'll be able to play until the day before, and by then it's too late to use it. I understand GolfNow wants to make as much money on the tee time as they can, but you are also making money from the course that uses the system. I only have 3 courses in my area that use it, one of them being my "Home" course, so for that I am lucky.
I've tried using it for keeping score, but it seems the same as other Apps, where if your phone goes to sleep between holes, you have to start from the beginning, unless you take your phone off power saving mode.
Overall, it's a good app to have because the rounds from what I can tell are at least 1/2 off the regular greens fees. You just have to be willing to abide by the their policies concerning the Bonus for booking the "Hot Deals"
Fine product for deals and ease....
I am (newly) returning to the game now that my boys have become avid golfers. I didn't have all these new features and ease of booking when I played this game many years ago. I like the ease and 24-hour availability to book tee times. My crazy life and business make it difficult to be available to many courses during business hours to reserve a time.
I live in Utah, which has a LOT of terrific golf courses. I wish that GN had more Hot Deals at more of the courses around the Salt Lake, Davis, and Weber County areas. I find myself limited to only a couple of courses for Hot Deals, and a couple of my favorite courses are not in this program. I have spoken with a couple of reps at GN, and they are familiar with the courses I am wanting to play - they just have not been able to work out a contract with those courses. Good luck! I hope we can add them soon!
All in all, GN has been a good product for me and my boys. I would like and appreciate a greater variety of courses in the Hot Deals program. There are too many great courses around me to be limited to a "couple" of deals.
Hot desks and VIP perks
Hey I have been using Golf Now for a bout three years. I used last minute golfer most of the time before Golf Now closed that application. Last minute golfer had better discounts and made more sense. I play a couple times a week. I signed up for Golf Now VIP in order to more easily cancel a tee time and get rid of the taxes and the city and state fees. But I find it just as difficult before I put down $200 to become a VIP customer. Golf Now sends me all these discount coupons for discounts on hot deals but there is a catch. The only time I can use my 20 hot deals by signing up as a VIP member and all of my discount coupons is after 12 PM daily. Golf Now has conveniently made it almost impossible for me to use these coupons because the hot deal is at 11:55 or 11:57 so I can’t use a hot deal discount. VIP discounts and hot deal coupons are only good to be used on hot deals that or after 12 PM daily. Disappears like smoke and mirrors. Golf Now very conveniently gives it to you on one hand but on the other hand takes it away so there never was a discount because of this three minute window between 11:57 to 12 PM daily. I’m very unhappy
- 231.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 GolfNow.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.