We’ve done all the work so you don’t have to. Listen to music channels lovingly curated for all the moments that matter. Perfect for when you just want to sit back and enjoy great tunes!
Absolutely FREE. Upgrade to the premium version for an ad-free experience.
FREE access to the premium version with your Stingray Music TV provider. Authenticate instantly with audio signal recognition or use your TV provider’s single login.
• 1000s of expertly curated music channels in over hundreds of genres*.
• Unlimited skips.
• A customized listening experience: like your favorite songs to increase their rotation and block songs and artists to exclude them.
• Filters to find channels according to activity, mood, theme, occasions, and local trends.*
• Compatibility with the Sonos wireless hifi system, airplay, and Chromecast.
• The possibility of taking your favorite music for a ride with Apple Carplay and android auto.
• High quality audio.
• The option of sharing channels on your social networks.
• A timer to fall asleep to your favorite music channel.
• Channel descriptions and information about the expert curators.
5-star user reviews
"I love this FREE app, and I make sure all my friends have it, never out of tunes." - Muggsy_11
"A must-have for all music enthusiasts! :)" -Friendly-Friend
"Being able to listen to Stingray's superb JAZZ MASTERS stream anywhere, anytime, is fabulosity to the nth degree!" - SpikeToronto
* Only available in certain countries. Visit http://music.stingray.com for more information.
Talk Music with Us!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stingray.music/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StingrayMusic
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stingray_music/
In App Subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto - renew is turned off at least 24 - hours before the end of the current period
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 - hours prior to the end of the current period
• You may manage your subscription to turn off auto - renewal, by clicking on My Account > Manage Subscription after purchase
* Some advertising exclusions apply
For more information about your subscription fees and renewals, please consult our Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.stingray.com/en/terms-and-conditions
We’ve got some brand-new shiny updates for you!
1) If you’re in the US or Canada, you’re in luck! You’ll be able to skip all the songs you want. Unlimited! Because even though we’re pretty confident in our musical suggestions, we know you’re the boss.
2) The app is now available to anyone for FREE!
3) If you'd rather not listen to ads, get the Premium version of the app. Treat yourself, you deserve it!
4) Notice the music selection getting bigger and bigger? That’s because we add new music channels every week.
Check back regularly for app updates, and if you're lucky, the best recipe for blueberry muffins.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
The app lets me choose my own music and it’s perfect. It’s also very good because it just keeps playing the music on and on. If you don’t have this app, you’re missing out. Choose your own music and you can free style. This app is great anywhere and anytime. It lets you choose thousands of songs to listen to. And if You like the song or the artist, you can put the artist to my artists or you can put the music to My Music. Have fun with the app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the experience in the Stingray Music app! :)
Why do you need my TV provider???
Downloaded the app but it won’t let me do anything without putting in my TV provider for some God-only-knows reason. What the heck does my TV provider have to do with anything? I got this to use with my kids New “Singing Machine” karaoke machine, which is supposedly a partner of Stingray, in order to subscribe and play their music on the karaoke machine. What the heck does this have to do with my TV??? (And even if it did, they don’t even list Comcast/Xfinity as a provider—never heard of them I guess, only the largest TV provider in the country. But thank God the West Alabama TV Cable Inc is supported.) App is useless, and evidently so is my kids’ new karaoke machine unless I plan to move to West Alabama.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your comment. Please note that the Stingray Music mobile app and The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke App are two different services. The Stingray Music mobile application offers multiple channels. To access this app, a subscription to a TV operator offering the Stingray Music channels is required. We apologize for the confusion this caused. If you would like more information on our services, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Great music app
I really like this app. I especially like the ability to skip 6 songs and ‘dial’ function that enables quick switching to similar stations. I also like the huge amount of different mixes and combinations of genres, moods, timeframes, etc. The app provides for easy access to a lot of different types of music quickly. It’s great for working out, entertaining, driving down the road, or whatever.
Developer Response ,
We are so happy to hear how much you are enjoying the Stingray Music mobile app! Thanks a lot for your feedback! :)
- Stingray Digital Group
- 99.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Stingray Digital Group Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.