Mapview Sales Route Planner
By The Casey Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Field sales & service reps use Mapview to get the best route plan for their customer visits!
Efficiently manage your territory with Mapview’s easy-to-use mapping and planning tools! Improve trip planning by viewing your appointments & drop-in visits as a route on a map and easily see other contacts in the vicinity. Take route optimization to the next level by using Schedule Optimization, which optimizes BOTH your driving route & schedule to visit more customers each day!
Use Mapview on its own as a mini-CRM or sync with Salesforce or Oracle Sales Cloud CRM. (To use CRM syncing you must have a respective CRM user account with Mapview enabled.)
Once downloaded, try it for free with our Lite plan or choose a monthly recurring general subscription plan: Basic ($4.99/mo), Add-On ($2.99/mo) or Pro ($7.99/mo).
Mapview’s mapping software helps outside sales and service reps perfect their call scheduling, route planning, & sales call process.
- Seamlessly integrates with your Contacts, Calendar & Maps
- Plan trips & optimize your daily routes with drop-in visits & calendar appointments. Easily respond to schedule changes!
- Visualize your territory & travel routes to help locate opportunities along the way. Use color-coding & marker styles to prioritize & organize accounts.
- Target specific customers & prospects by filtering groups on the map. Create custom map filter options from any spreadsheet column!
- Manage your sales & service territory all within the app by sending emails, taking notes, viewing websites & setting up meetings.
- Log your activities such as contact notes, phone calls, emails, and events - most logged AUTOMATICALLY for you so you can spend more time selling or servicing.
- Utilize when offline by accessing saved info, routes, directions and target map area.
- Excel spreadsheet import easily adds contacts or any location-specific data (CSV file)
- Selectively import external contact groups (Exchange, iCloud, etc.) from your device's address book
- Tap & hold on map to create a contact, appointment, or task
- Pick from over 100 unique pins or create your own
- Create custom groups to organize/prioritize contacts
- Use multi-criteria group filtering to include & exclude data from map
- Utilize Advanced Search to select records based on a field value
- Set follow up tasks, priority, and track status
- Schedule appointments in-app
- View multiple & shared calendars
- View up to 3 months of appointments at a time on map
- Appointments sync to external calendars (ex. iCloud, Gmail, MS Exchange) linked to your device
- Select Apple Maps, Waze, or Google Maps as your turn-by-turn navigation tool
- Use addresses or lat/long coordinates for mapping
- View ETA, distance, travel time & directions en-route
- Color-coded routes show on-time or late status
- Use radial search to filter contacts by proximity to a location and sort contacts by distance
- Log notes using speech to text capabilities
- High-resolution design with Split Screen Multi-tasking & Slide-Over View
- Outbound calling from within app auto logs calls to the US & Canada
Manage your territory’s funnel & exceed your quota with this easy to use sales mapping and productivity tool. Mapview is backed by a customer service team to support your success!
What's New in Version 7.7.1
Corrected a group display issue for iOS11 users.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 26, 2017
- Version: 7.7.1
- Size: 68.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: The Casey Group
- © 2017 The Casey Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add On$2.99
- All Pins$7.99
- Bubble Pins$1.99
- Sales Navigator Calling Credit$4.99
- Modern Pin$0.99
- Push Pins$0.99
- Small Pins $0.99
- Industry Pins$4.99