Look Sharp. Live Smart. Right Now.
GQ is the premier men’s magazine, providing the latest in fashion and style advice, revealing sports profiles, intimate photos of today’s hottest up-and-coming actresses, tips on fine food and drink, entertainment, sex, politics, and so much more!
The GQ app is optimized for both mobile and tablet viewing and is free to download. Subscribers receive unlimited access. Non-subscribers may access a selection of complimentary articles each month. A subscription costs $1.99 a month or $19.99 a year. The subscription automatically renews at the same price and term (monthly or annually) selected at purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the current subscription ends. Most current GQ magazine subscribers automatically receive unlimited access to the app.
For questions about the GQ app, please call 800-333-4865 or go to GQ.com/go/appCDS.
Updated for the iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Avoid the 5.0 update
They completely changed the UI, eliminating a layout that resembled the print edition for a bland layout that resembles a website with endless scrolling. I had several issues saved on the previous version and all were deleted with the update. When I try download through the new app, it either says No Internet connection or begins to download only to freeze at around 95%. So I can't have issues saved for offline reading.
My library of available back issues is also incomplete. I used to be able to download issues going back to mid-2011, but my favorite issue in early 2012 no longer appears. Also iPad exclusive content doesn't appear to exist in back issues anymore.
If I could go back to the previous version of the app, I would. The 5.0 version is too buggy and should never have been released as-is.
Took away best features. Buggy/ slow now
The new 5.0 update has completely ruined this app for me. (iPhone + iPad) Most annoying is the removal of the Bookmark feature. All of my previously saved articles were deleted so you can forget about ever looking at older issues again. Not that I could if I wanted to because my library of downloaded issues were removed and offline mode barely loads the current issue. Not to mention the app is buggy, slow, doesn't save where you left off, and removed the navigation bar at the bottom.
I understand why they made the updates they did, but they didn't have to kill off the features that made it great to use. Canceling my digital subscription.
1) Update wiped my saved downloads. I got them back, but it's annoying because I'd like to have been able to pick up on the page and issue I left off on.
2) ***WORST*** Download speed to save to device is horrible for some reason and often appears to just hang.
3) Why take away the option to bulk remove issues from device? Stupid. Also, where did the auto-download option go?
4) After I had to re-sign in, the app was too stupid to realize I was a subscriber. I still had to force quit it and reopen (after going to the website to confirm that I, in fact, still have an active subscription).
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Condé Nast 2017
- In-App Purchases
- GQ Magazine $1.99
- GQ Magazine $19.99
- GQ Style Manual 2011 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.