SYNC your tasks with Google/Gmail and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
gTasks allows you to manage and sync unlimited amount of tasks through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Check out this video at:
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Haven’t seen better
The app itself is a very good one once you get it set up; although mobile and desktop to apple desktop don’t sync on set ups and at that point you aren’t familiar with the app to know what you are doing as far as customizing. I agree with other reviews on poor customer service. I sent in questions 2 weeks ago and haven’t gotten a reply. Also can’t find the Windows desktop version for the app to purchase either. And, you have to purchase in 3 places if you use mobile and both types of desktops. Also, don’t be fooled by thinking this is a Google product as it’s not. There’s not a better list with the functionality and sharing abilities this app has. In addition to having multiple lists. Would be nice to export into pdf or MSOffice or Google Drive format. You can print though. Lots of sorting and organizing features. Doesn’t provide its abilities anywhere so it’s trial and error.
Poor customer service
I recently purchased the full version of the app with the thinking it would sync w/ the app on my Windows 10 laptop. I felt it would be better than the Outlook interface with the app. It did for a few days then stopped demanding that I purchase the full version on Microsoft store. I reached out to the customer service thru app on my iPhone asking why I would have to purchase it a second time. I got an email back saying my message had been received and someone would get back to me. After more than a week no one got back to me. I sent another email saying I was shocked that no one had responded. Now more than a month later still nothing. I will be calling Apple today to request a refund. I refuse to do business w/ any developer who cannot be bothered to answer a question. I would not recommend this as a tool for business to sync across multiple devices especially when there is clearly no customer support!
The design and layout is intuitive and is pleasing to the eye. The entry method is great and I can quickly add new items to a list or finish the list because of the way the dev designed the keyboard input. When you add an item the keyboard has a next button in place of the rerun button, just push that and it adds that item to your current list and automatically has a new item entry started so you can just type a new item without doing anything else. If you do not want to add a new item and want to finish adding things to that list just hit the done button on the keyboard and you are done. It's a really great system.
- JulyApps Ltd
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yaniv Katan
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tasks $5.99
- Unlimited Tasks $5.99
- Unlimited Tasks $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.