Find Me Gluten Free helps you eat gluten free. No need to hunt for a review of a restaurant that mentions eating gluten free. All the reviews on Find Me Gluten Free are from other members of the gluten free community.
• Filter by various criteria and find exactly what you are looking for, whether it's pizza, breakfast, or anything else
• View restaurants on a map
• Call and get directions right from a business listing
On the go
• Quickly find gluten free menus from the most popular chains
• Bookmark businesses to easily find later when you are out and about
• Annual, auto-renewing subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase or cancellation
Need help? Contact us at https://www.findmeglutenfree.com/contact
Added an option to filter distance under 3 miles/kilometers
Added a better way to contact us under the "More" tab
Minor performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have wheat allergies, and my son is Celiac. I travel a lot, and we travel as a family fairly often, too. We use this and the gluten-free filter in Zomato to find places to eat all the time.
Several years back, when Infirst started using the app, I wished the search functions in Find Me GF were more robust, and more restaurants were entered in the app. That has changed over time, as more users have entered locations and reviews. It is the first thing I go to, particularly when I travel with my family. The great thing is that it is completely focused on gluten issues, and reviewers often say either "I'm Celiac and had no problems" or "I had trouble, afterward".
Zomato is great for searching dozens of ways, but gluten-free is just a box you can check. I often feel that people who know nothing about GF issues just check the box because they saw something GF on the menu. It will get you headed in the right direction, but Find Me GF is the one to use to find the GF places that know how to address out issues.
Helpful app so far
I have been gluten free for about 2 years for health reasons. This has made traveling and dining out a challenge. More planning and less spontaneity, especially when going out with others. My husband and I had a trip planned for out of state so I started researching gluten free restaurants near our destination. “Find Me Gluten Free” reviews kept popping up so I decided to download the app. I was able to easily find 5-6 restaurants walkable from our hotel with gluten free options. We visited 3 of them this trip and I was not disappointed with any of them. I left reviews for all of them with the hopes of making things easier for the next traveler in my situation. In the past I’ve had to walk out of restaurants due to lack of knowledge of the staff. It’s always embarrassing and inconvenient. This app has saved me from this and made my trip much more relaxing! I will be using it on a regular basis for myself and for others.
Like Yelp but for people with allergies!
I love this app! I'm so glad I decided to download it however long ago it was. I've had it for so long now. In a small town I didn't find a huge need for it but there were still some restaurants listed on here. Now that I'm living in Salt Lake City, as well as traveling or being on the go.. I am so fortunate for this app!
If they don't have a restaurant or place listed, you can add it! I use it so much to get people's perspectives that have allergies because sometimes places may "say" they don't cross contaminate but then your sick the next day or something.
I like the fact that through this app it helps eliminate more people getting sick than need to, or "glutened" by simply being able to gain perspective of people with the same health concerns who have opinions from their own experiences.
- Jennifer Cafferty
- 30.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Gluten Free Classes, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.