Mumsnet is the UK’s most popular website for parents. Be part of the conversation as it happens, no matter where you are or what time it is, with our Talk app.
Whether you're after tried and tested childrearing tips, straight-talking advice on real-world dilemmas or some virtual support when life gets overwhelming, you’ll find people ready and willing to help out: between them, there’s nothing Mumsnetters don’t have covered. As one user says: "It's like having a thousand extra sisters you never knew you needed."
On our Talk app, you’re able to:
• See at a glance which threads are the most popular, and follow those that pique your interest
• Ask for advice and find parenting tips and tricks
• Search the entire Talk forum
• Save your favourite topics for quick, easy access
• Choose your username and pick a background colour to personalise your browsing
What are you waiting for? Download the app and and start talking about everything from potty training to politics.
Already a Mumsnetter? Log in to your account using your email and password.
New to Mumsnet? Join for free and reap the benefits of weekly round-ups of the top discussions, local news and competitions.
Mumsnet's emoticons weren't showing when posted from the app (our bad). This is now fixed.
- 85.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Mumsnet Ltd 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.