Public Transport Planning in Private.
Commuter gives you real-time door to door public transport itineraries across Great Britain with total data privacy. Journey planning is processed on your iPhone.
The app uses transport data that is downloaded to your device and stored. This downloaded information is used to speed up results and minimise your data usage and avoid sharing your location with 3rd parties. You can also go into offline mode to reduce bandwidth use if you are ok with just timetables - live times needs you to be connected!
Commuter learns your routines. But only the app knows this information, it’s not shared over the network. It will prompt you with route options for predicted journeys.
• Compare routes using live times based on how services are running
• Real-time updates for the whole journey whilst you travel
• Home screen list. Customise your previous searches, add custom place names
• Change journey to alternative available services and times
Travel regions: Great Britain
Fixes intermittent termination of the application
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously I have to pay to check train times?
I don't know others but I'm not interested in paying for tube timetable when tube goes every 3 min.
I wanted the trains, but in the era of smartphones Why do I need to pay for something that www.national.co.uk can give? Thumbs down. Sorry guys.
- Ayoupa Ltd
- 169.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2011-2017 Ayoupa & Caution Your Blast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.