Zoho’s mobile CRM helps you stay on top of all your sales activities. Be a pro lead manager by efficiently tracking and following up on leads or that sales manager that everyone envies with your top notch contact management. Turn your phone into your personal sales assistant to help you in your field sales. Increase sales efficiency with the mobile CRM by locating more leads, scheduling more meetings and closing more deals.
- Start your day with a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, events and calls.
- Stay up-to-date and gain insights on key metrics and sales trends with Dashboards.
- Log calls and schedule follow-up activities. Attach voice notes and files to deals with ease.
- Set reminders, get push notifications, and be sure to never miss an activity.
- Check in to record your visits at customer locations. Collaborate with your team through feeds using @mentions and much more.
- Access and modify your information even when you're offline. It gets automatically synced when you are back online.
- Manage your end-to-end sales cycle with Zoho CRM’s mobile app.
Siri meets Zia: Siri Shortcuts are here.
- Siri can help launch Zia, your personal sales assistant to help carry out actions like creating tasks, adding notes, converting leads, calling your customers and changing the status of your deals.
- You can also quickly access your activities for the day, deals for the month and dashboards via Siri, Spotlight search and also get suggestions via notifications.
- We've addressed a scenario wherein records were not displayed in the custom view when a user lookup field was set as the criteria.
- An issue 'Request pattern incorrect' which cropped up in the Home screen when the device's timezone was set to GMT has been fixed.
- A scenario where the message 'No cellular network' cropped up when a call was made from the app, even though carrier signal was full has been addressed.
- Fixed a few crash scenarios in this update as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but still needs improvement
This is pretty jam packed with features found in the web app. Most apps only offer a seriously lite version of their applications but while this is a lite version, it’s not as seriously lite. Knowing Zoho, I’m sure they started seriously seriously lite with what old aptly refer to as the anemic version of the web app (lol). But with time and improvement me this app does most things you need on the go. Coming from me this is high praise as I am constantly frustrated with Zoho with the lacking and lagging features native to Zoho especially for obvious easy fixes like templates copy-able.
Zoho crm improvements NECESSARY and UBER IDEAL for in the go professionals: email scheduling!!!!! Seriously Zoho you haven’t addressed this? As a self employed professional, I work well into the night but I can’t send emails to my clients at 10pm bc 1. Not professional and 2 bc I’m in service business, they will start to get the idea it is ok to contact me at those same night hrs. I need to follow rules I’ve set so they know it’s a serious rule.
Zoho we need ability to schedule emails!!!
Developer Response ,
@Atopsybb, thank you for taking the time to write to us and for sharing your detailed feedback. We appreciate it much and is great to hear this coming from someone who has stuck around through and through with Zoho.
With regard to your feedback on scheduling emails, we will look into the feasibility of having this covered. We've taken note and will keep this post updated as and when we have any news for you on this front.
If you have any questions/suggestions/glitches that you come across, please send out an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have them looked into and get back to you right away.
Great concept, Needs improvement
Zoho has been part of the CRM revolution with an app and service that has potential.
The latest update seems not to fix any issues, but made things worse: One thing I’ve noticed is that it’s not saving the data properly. This is very frustrating, especially after working for hours on gathering leads and accounts information - you go and enter the data, hit save and call it a night. When you come back to resume where you left off or you need to go back and retrieve the data: it’s not there. You only find what you’ve entered the first time you created the item months ago, and not what you’ve entered and updated since.
Another downfall is trying to export all your data from Zoho CRM to Outlook. ‘Cause let’s face it: one can not rely on your data being 100% safe and accessible anywhere. You always must have a back up. But the problem here is that when you export from Zoho CRM to Outlook: the data doesn’t appear in the fields where they supposed to be. It’s all scattered in odd fields, even the most basic info like a company’s address or phone number, making the whole thing useless. It just needs a much better Outlook integration.
It leaves you to think: If this basic CRM plan is unreliable, you think I’ll want to upgrade to the next tiers??
This is why I give the app a two-star rating, which means that Zoho Corp has more and better work to do.
Broken on iphone X
The developers have placed the search icon in the "horn" area of the iPhone X's notched screen, but failed to hide the phone's default reception/battery display; instead, they overlay each other. This makes the search icon nonfunctional and renders the entire app basically unusable. It is a very obvious problem and makes me wonder what other aspects of the app's programming are also substandard.
Also, the search function itself—on phones where it even works at all—is, shall we say, quirky. By which I mean, it is badly implemented and often cannot find the record I'm looking for unless it's phrased just right.
Finally, it has a really obnoxious tendency to reset itself to its home screen if I leave the app even for a moment. This is very annoying especially if I'm trying to transcribe information from a record into another app, such as for instance if I'n trying to find a customer's contact info and copy it into an email.
Overall I would say the app gives an impression of having been made by amateurs, except that would be an insult to the many fine programs made by amateur programmers. Instead, I'd say it gives an impression of having been made by incompetents.
Developer Response ,
@Aoanla, thank you for taking the time to write to us and for sharing your honest feedback. We understand that these issue can be frustrating and we will have them looked into and taken care of soon. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
With regard to the search functionality, once the search criteria is set within the respective modules, you should be able to search for the records without having to type in the complete phase. Do send over an email to email@example.com if you still face issues.
We will keep this thread updated as and when we have these issues addressed.
- Zoho Corporation
- 103 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.