Komoot Cycling & Hiking Routes & GPS Navigation
By komoot GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore more of the great outdoors. Get offline maps, turn-by-turn navigation and recommendations on hikes, cycling routes and mountain bike trails.
• Find the most popular Tours among the komoot Community.
• Browse collections with hand-picked Tours and Highlight.
• With Highlights you find recommendation for amazing places and trails.
• Plan perfect Tours tailored to your fitness level and sport preferences.
• Check out Tour characteristics like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation.
NAVIGATION & OFFLINE MAPS
• Never take your eyes off the road with turn-by-turn voice navigation.
• Always know how fast you’re going, how far you’ve gone and how much longer you have to travel.
• Detailed offline maps navigate you even when the internet’s down.
SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES
• Track your Tours, add photos and invite participants.
• Create Highlights to share your outdoor expertise with fellow outdoor people.
• Follow your friends and keep up with their outdoor adventures.
• Komoot automatically syncs across devices including your smartphone, desktop, tablet, and Apple Watch
EXPERIENCE KOMOOT FOR FREE
Get your first region for free and then pay a fee to access offline maps and voice nav in other regions worldwide.
Take a quick glance at your Apple Watch to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your wrist
You can connect komoot to Health to ensure your data is always up-to-date. Automatically share your time and distance data for komoot hiking, cycling, and running activities with Health.
“Komoot does for hiking and biking what Apple does for hardware: makes it easily accessible and fun to use.”
- Cult of Mac
For support and tips, please visit help.komoot.de
Unfortunately, we cannot reply to comments in the App Store.
Komoot uses background audio service for voice navigation messages.
Komoot requires a GPS signal for directions, tour recording and speed in real-time.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 8.5.1
Do people go here in winter? See in which months a Highlight is visited most.
P.S. Like what we’re doing? Give us a 5 star rating to show your love! We’d really appreciate it.
Awesome awesome awesome!
Great app for tracking multiple types of activities can share photos and gives you stats on avgs and ups and downs.
Offline mode still doesn't work
Downloading maps, save to offline and once you're out of network coverage you're stuffed. App didn't remember anything was downloaded and your left in the dark. Disappointing.
Great hiking apps
Great apps with offline and navigation features. Use it a lot for my weekly bush walking.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 27, 2016
- Version: 8.5.1
- Size: 112 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: komoot GmbH
- © 2011 komoot GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Package$29.99
- Complete Package Offer$19.99
- Orange 10421$3.99
- Complete Package Welcome Offer$19.99
- Bay Area$8.99
- California South Coast$8.99
- New York and Long Island$8.99
- Lee 10408$3.99
- Twin Cities$8.99