Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
By Strong Fitness Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Strong is the most minimal and intuitive workout tracker for any fitness routine. With hundreds of preloaded exercises and workout programs it's time to throw out your notebook. Join the over 1 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC, June 2017
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge, May 2017
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you’d never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts without your iPhone
- Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
- Built in body measurements tracker helps you record your weight and other vitals, and includes support for Apple Health
- Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
- Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
The free version of Strong is limited to 3 routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) to create an unlimited number of routines and unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option from the app for access to Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.22
- Updated look for iOS 11.
- Exercise Records now shows full history for each record type.
- Warm Up Calculator: improved rounding for dumbbells.
- Fix: Warm Up Calculator could incorrectly use a base weight of 0.
- Fix: Stats popover could appear scrolled out of view.
- Fix: Spaces couldn’t be used in Profile Names.
- Various other fixes for iOS 11.
- Apple Watch: Now requires watchOS 4.0.
- Apple Watch: Fixed overlapping issue when loading routines.
As always, if you enjoy Strong, please leave a review - it helps us keep improving the app! Although we’re able to respond to reviews, we can always give a more detailed reply if you email email@example.com.
Great way to track your workouts
When I started to workout I was tracking my workouts I'm Notes. But I found myself going back and looking for previous machine settings, or amount of weight, or I would ask myself "when was the last time I did exercise X?". The search feature was handy, but it was not ideal. Strong not only helped me track my workouts, but it gave me a better overview of my progress. I also really like the timer and the plate calculator. This app is one you'll grow into. I'd you're already a pro, I would think it would help you plan and organize your workouts. Easy to use. Love it!
Forcing me to pay for a subscription caused me to stop using it
My husband paid a one time fee to unlock being able to log his workouts. I decided to start lifting more frequently about a month ago and he recommended this app. I used the app once or twice to see if I liked it before paying to unlock it. I went back then to upgrade using the one time fee and found that an update to the app no longer left that as an option. While I would prefer to use this app I am not going to pay a monthly subscription fee for a feature I can get elsewhere for free. I was willing to pay the one time amount. I get it's a business decision for you, but to have the option then lose it when you went to use it is disappointing. I won't be using your app.
Double the work :(
When I purchased the app I did not realize that I could not view my workout history by attaching my iPhone to my Apple MacAir I am visually impaired and I just want to be able to see the data on a larger screen. I understand it is my fault for not fully understanding the product viewing limitations. My only option is to us the app to enter the exercise and re enter the data in another app in my MacAir I did submit my issue using the app to the developers and they were timely in their reply that they have lots of features on their list. I have been in development for 25 years before retiring so I understand. It is what it is....when one becomes a Senior Citizen :(.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 21, 2017
- Version: 4.22
- Size: 98.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Strong Fitness Ltd.
- © 2017 Strong Fitness Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features$6.99
- Unlock Strong$4.99
- Strong PRO$4.99
- Strong Power Pack$3.99
- Strong PRO$29.99
- Strong PRO Forever$199.99