By HP Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or using remote printing.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
• Easily check your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special promotions from HP.
• Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that are set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
What's New in Version 5.5.1
Now available in Greek, Czech, and Hungarian.
Select and switch between printers from the Home screen more quickly and easily.
Other improvements and bug fixes.
I am back HP!
I thought HP had abandoned its LOYAL customers when it discontinued the HPeprint application. While shopping today, I met an HP Rep who explained that I could continue to remote print using this new App! I can't tell you how relieved I was to learn how easy it was to setup remote printing again. I had set up a printer at grandma's house. She does not have a local computer to serve as a print server. I thought I had lost the ability to send her photos of her grandchild. This is a really big deal for so many HP customers. While the functionality is not identical, people who place printers on remote networks can with little effort continue to remotely print HURRAY!! For customers who swore to never purchase another HP product, you like I can feel better about HP. As for HP, always do your best to continue to support legacy products you have sold to your loyal customers. We buy printers for many decades.
Thank you from the bottom (ventricles) of my heart.
Simple and Easy To Use But...
I needed to scan and email some documents and the app was nearly perfect in helping me succeed however I made the error of adding too many documents to one pdf. You would think a simple fix would be found within the app, however, once you scan a document and save a file as a pdf you can not separate the images. They are saved as one slide show and you would have to go back and rescan each item and save each item as a downsized image that way. If one could simply edit the saved pdf after within the app after a save, I would rate this 5 stars but it inconvenienced me snd caused me to have to use an external source to achieve my goal. Emailers be mindful and check your Pdf sizes before considering yourself safe to save all those scanned documents and go about your business with this easy to use and confuse app.
Well done, HP Devs!
I wanted to print something but did not have my laptop handy. On a whim, I searched for an app that would allow me to print directly from my phone to my HP D110 series printer. This app was incredibly easy to set up. A couple of clicks, and it had automatically detected my printer. I love that it displays estimated ink levels. Honestly, the longest part of the process was finding the document I wanted to print from my gmail inbox, and that is just down to my own search speed.
I've only used the app to do one thing, but it did that one thing quickly and with absolutely no fuss. If my other experiences using the app are like this one, a five star rating will be well deserved. Well done, HP devs!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: HP Inc.
- © 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.