Citymapper Transit Navigation
By Citymapper Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Real-time departures. Transit maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Bike routing and live bike share info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realize you need -- to manage your life in the city.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne.
EUROPE: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
"Now forget about Google Maps because Citymapper eats Google Maps for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.” - Tech in Asia
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App (Mobile World Congress Barcelona / GSMA 2014)
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR USER REVIEWS
* "Best app on my phone."
* "It’s reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Support for the SF Bay Area is particularly impressive because it aggregates all transit systems imaginable (BART, Caltrain, MUNI, VTA, etc.) into one seamless app."
* "Best app for getting directions and ride on the MTA New York City."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "This is my favorite transit app. Full-featured and a breeze to use. I really appreciate the Uber integration."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE US, SINGAPORE & HONG KONG
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- New York City: MTA, MNR, LIRR, Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit, NY Waterway Ferries, PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco Bay Area: BART, MUNI, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, County Connection, Wheels, Union City Transit, Tri Delta Transit, WestCAT, Stanford Marguerite, Emery Go-Round, ACE, Capitol Corridor, Bay Area Bike Share, San Francisco Bay Ferry
- Los Angeles: Metro, Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA, 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massport, MBTA, Boston Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, MTA Commuter, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
What's New in Version 6.22
Today we're bringing you the new iOS things: CHAT SAVER and AUGMENTED REALITY.
You know all those times where you're spending half your texts with your friend being all "where u at" and you're like "hold up im on my way homesnozzle" (Or whatever you kids say when it's not about little vegetable pictures.) Anyway, we invented a way to save all that lowercase typing by just sending a live view of your trip right in the middle of your Messages chat. It's like some Harry Potter snizzle, where every time your friend scrolls back in messages they can see where you are RIGHT NOW on your trip and how long it's going to before you finally get there. You can do it by starting a GO trip and sharing with Messages, or hitting the little Citymapper icon at the bottom of Messages. Oh, and you can even add those confettis and lasers, we tried it.
We also got AUGMENTED REALITY. If you see a weird new button on your home screen, definitely touch it. You'll enter a secret world where you can make your own scenes with Gobot, a tiny bus, and...hat guy. Experience the power of your new(ish) phone and explore the future of augmented reality. We call it CitymappAR, and we can't wait to see what you're going to do with it.
Seriously. Tweet us pictures. And help us figure out what the heck that hat guy's name is.
Used in TO and NYC and love it!
Only thing I wish it had was an explainer on how to use each transportation system! Great if you already are familiar with how the trans system you're using works and where everything is. Otherwise, google maps will give you satellite and street views of stops, etc that is a little more useful. Still mastering the GO feature more but all in all a great app!
Best app of its kind, works near perfectly for Paris
This app is the best for getting around (in Paris) the bike+metro combo, metro options and times more accurate than Google Maps, suggestions for which exit/entrance of the metro and which part of the train to get on (front/middle/back). It goes on... I'm sure there are things I haven't even discovered yet!
The one must have app when you travel
The best app for getting around London and since I travel a lot it makes my commute options in whatever country I am in easy. Always being updated so it always has something new to offer.
Keep up the great work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 6.22
- Size: 189 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Citymapper Limited
- © 2017 Citymapper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.