• Peek-a-Zoo series' apps have been featured by Apple as 'New and Noteworthy' and ‘Best for Kids 5 & Under’
• A lovingly crafted, multilingual peekaboo game designed for infants and toddlers
• Gorgeous and friendly animated animal illustrations and sounds
"I love the sense of humor and quirkiness behind the illustrations in this app."
"A well designed, visually appealing app for toddlers."
"Why we like this app? Simple, with the most lovely illustrations and animal names recordings done by children."
"Peek-a-Zoo is a wonderful interactive app the will thrill and engage young children. It will give them a closer look to those animals they love seeing at the zoo."
Peekaboo - I see you!
It's time to meet adorable new animal friends on our trip to the zoo. With a simple tap of the screen, your child can play peekaboo with a roaring lion, a swimming polar bear, a proud peacock and more. Peek-a-Zoo combines a child's favorite game with familiar sea animals they will love.
Guess who's next
Have fun letting your child guess the animal that will appear or what sound it will make. Play along as they learn the names and sounds of each animal — in up to 5 languages — or let those fingers loose to discover all by themselves.
*** Free LITE version with 4 animals available ***
• 15 animals friends exclusively illustrated for the Peek-a-Zoo
• Animal names spoken aloud in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
• 2 modes of play: tour the entire zoo, or choose your favorite animals to play with
• Fresh soundtrack with authentic animal, narrative, and whimsical sounds
• Designed for little fingers and iPhones and iPads of all sizes
We care! This app DOES NOT feature in-app purchases, 3rd party ads, or links to social media. Just animals — lots of 'em! Check out the entire Peek-a-Zoo series full of other animal apps: http://treebetty.com
Peek-a-Zoo runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS 4.3 and higher.
Some minor graphic adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE THIS, But the Update Makes One Bad Change
My son has been playing with this app since he was six months old. He LOVES it. The update, wherein kids can touch the animal name or animal to hear the name or sound again, is great. But the update also made one very bad change: Now the screen will switch to the next animal with any touch to the sky -- even when that animal screen hasn't finished making a sound and saying the name. This is a huge problem with kiddo apps since toddlers don't always know to wait to touch the screen. Prior versions of this app wouldn't switch screens until that actions of that screen were complete, which was great. It's much harder for us to use now.
My 18 month old LOVES this app. It's engaging and already after a week she's repeating most of the animals and their sounds. I hope they make a domestic/farm edition, we would buy that in a heartbeat to add to our collection! Several times a day my daughter asks for the "gunkies" (monkeys) and she sits through the whole zoo tour and loves every minute. Well worth every penny!
Great app for babies. Love the design, art and sound. If sound does not work for you, go to settings and turn sound on. I prefer my sound on, and for the program to loop so that it starts over when done with all the animals. Are there any other apps like this one for babies to play with?
- treebetty LLC
- 89.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013–2017 treebetty LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.