**After our next update, Santander Mobile Banking will no longer work on iPhones or iPads running iOS 9.3.5 or below. If this applies to your device, please update to iOS 10 or above to continue using the app.**
Use Touch ID, Face ID or your security details to quickly and safely access your Santander accounts in one place. Pay your bills, your friends and your mobile contacts with ease.
Manage your accounts
• See your running account balances and transaction history
• Check pending transactions for your Credit Card
• Information about your Santander products helps you make the most of your money
Quick, easy payments
• Move money between your Santander accounts, or pay somebody else
• Pay somebody using just their mobile phone number through Paym
• Manage your Direct Debits and standing orders
• Share payment confirmation through email, SMS or your messaging apps
Your money, your way
• Choose your Retailer Offers and get cashback at top retailers, just by spending on your Santander credit or debit card
• View alerts you’ve set up to help keep you informed
• Set up the Quick Balance widget on your device’s Today View, and see the balance of your chosen account without having to log on to the app.
• Use your app to authorise purchases made online.
BEFORE YOU START
You’ll need to make sure that we know your current UK mobile number, so that we can send you One Time Passcodes. Once that’s done, it takes just a few minutes to get started with Mobile Banking.
• Open the app and enter your Online Banking log on details
• We’ll send you a One Time Passcode (OTP) by text message
• Enter the code into the app and we’ll register your device
• We’ll then ask if you want to set up Touch ID or Face ID to log on.
And that’s it, you’re in!
Never share a One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or devices remotely following or during a cold call.
Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
All interest and Retailer Offer rates within our App Store images are for visual purposes only and may not be indicative of our actual rates.
(English language only)
Santander Mobile Banking will not run on devices that have been jailbroken.
Please make sure you have the latest Apple software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly. Your device will need to be running iOS version 9.0 or above in order to use this app. If you are unable to update to this version, please log on to Santander Online Banking to access your accounts.
Apple, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
•You can now set up a Quick Balance widget on your device, which will let you see your balance without having to log on to the app. Visit ‘Settings’ in the ‘More’ menu to get started.
•We’ve redesigned the forms you use to make payments, to help keep you and your money even safer.
•Where the option is provided by retailers, you will now be able to use the app to authorise online purchases you’ve made using your Santander credit or debit card.
Thanks for using Santander Mobile Banking!
Ratings and Reviews
Overseas payments in a day!
Sent money to a friend in the States and less than 24hrs it was their account. Awesome!
Minimal UI but lacking essential features
Previous iterations had a way to know how much you have spent during the week or you could just ask the voice assistant.
Both now both them are gone and I honestly used them a lot because I always like to know how much I'm spending.
Bring one of these two features back please. And btw, checking account details have changed location or removed? Add some guide whenever you move things around and it's not easily accessible. This app makes me think too much that bad UI.
First, the app is generally slow. Every new screen takes a few seconds to load. It is 2019, there really should be no wait times for an app like this! Second, and most annoying is that the app won’t run if there is update available. This has happened to me several times when I needed to make a quick transaction at a store etc. Please stop tinkering around with this app and just make it reliable!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.