Splash Math Grade 4 app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
***Splash Math Series Reviews***
"Fun space-themed worksheets support wide range of skills. Kids will enjoy the space-themed graphics and the interactive nature of the worksheets. The ability to unlock the games is a great motivator." - CommonSenseMedia.org
"This app is great for starting your math lesson off with. Having your students do some fresher problems from the material they learned the day before. This app also can allow parents or teachers track their children/students." - Hannah Handley
"Overall, I’d have to give this app an overwhelming A++++ for ease of use, student engagement, academic content, and data generated. Way to go StudyPad!" - Cultivating Minds Without Losing My Own
Content Coverage: 81+ math concepts (Grade 4)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Access: iPhone, iPod, iPad
***Key Features of Splash Math Grade 4***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Read and write numbers up to a million in various forms. Generalize place value understanding to multi digit whole numbers
2. Number Sense - Compare, Order and Round multi-digit whole numbers
3. Algebra - Work with factor and multiples, recognize prime and composite numbers, extend number patterns
4. Addition - Add multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
5. Subtraction - Subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
6. Multiplication - Multiply up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers and multiply 2 two digit numbers
7. Division - Divide up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers including scenarios that lead to remainders
8. Fractions - Mixed numbers, general equivalence of fractions, addition and subtraction of like fractions, multiplication of fractions by whole numbers
9. Decimals - Read, write and compare decimals to the hundredths place including decimals greater than 1
10. Measurements - Multiply up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers and multiply 2 two digit numbers
11. Geometry - Lines, rays, line segments, angles, parallel and perpendicular lines, lines of symmetry
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Splash Math - K to 5 App
+ Kindergarten Math App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Total rip off
It has never opened once! Loading progress gets about 1/3 of the way then it crashes, every time! Total rip off!
Happy to help get this fixed! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get this cleared up!
Great review tool/ extra practice
This is a great review and/or extra practice tool. It is divided up into sections such as addition, subtraction, multiply, divide, etc. In each section it is further broken down into smaller categories each labeled as basic or advanced. Such as "Addition 1-50 basic". This makes it very easy to go directly to what your child needs to practice unlike some math apps where you have to do other problems to get to the area you want. Each smaller section usually has about 20 problems to do. They earn games to play by working the math. There is also a parent section that shows you where your child falls grade wise based on the problems they have worked. It also shows things like how many they have done and the amount correct out of that total and some other stuff. Please note this app does not teach the concepts. It is for review or extra practice of a concept already learned.
Great Math Tool
We have had great experiences with the Splash Math series. This app for fourth grade math is a very good complement and supplement to our son's math curriculum at school. Our best use for this app is to go through each lesson that corresponds with his assignment from school. Splash Math helps reinforce the material by offering practice problems and providing feedback through weekly progress reports via email.
I recommend that it's best to work through the problems with a parent at the student's side; at least until each new concept is understood properly.
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 303.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 StudyPad, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.