NoteLedge provides a workspace for collecting information from multiple sources, connecting thoughts, and quickly tracing references. Organize notes, annotations, and excerpts from PDF documents and web pages all in one place. This digital notepad provides powerful multimedia and creative tools for creating interactive notes and presenting works straight from a smart device. This is the best note taking app for project planning, creative thinking, writing research papers, and documentation.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured as “Perfect with Apple Pencil”, “Amazing Apps for iPad Pro”, and “Easy Note-taking” on the App Store
- Designated app for iPad program at Monbulk College, Australia & Special Education School in Tokushima, Japan
NOTELEDGE IS THE PERFECT TOOL FOR
- teachers who want to create course materials or document students' learning journey;
- students who want to take more effective notes in class, write reports, and make cheat sheets;
- artists and designers who want to collect information, sketch ideas, and get inspired;
- creatives who want to create digital portfolios or present their works on the go; or
- business professionals who want to facilitate communication with visual aids and mind maps.
- Take notes and record audio simultaneously
- Insert tables, photos, videos, audio and more
- Sketch and draw with a full set of brushes*
- Customize notes with a variety of stickers and covers
- Apply note template to your favorite note-taking method, including Cornell notes template and more
- Manage layers with easy drag and drop
- Present works in slideshow mode
- Support Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel, Wacom Bamboo Sketch & Bamboo Fineline, and Pogo Connect 2
ORGANIZE NOTES & PDF EXCERPTS (iPad)*
- Highlight and annotate PDF documents
- Link key facts from multiple PDFs and reorganize them in your notes
- Manage annotations, related notes, and bookmark in the BOTA list
- Build knowledge, connect your thoughts, and quickly trace references
GATHER INFO FROM THE WEB & TRACE SOURCES (iPad)
- Clip images, videos, texts, or crop screenshots from the split-view Web Clipper
- Embed videos from online streaming websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, TED Talks, etc
- Save an entire web page as a note
- Manage the contents inserted in your notes in the Media Folder
- View web sources quickly
SYNC, MANAGE & SHARE
- Sync and access notes across all devices
- Auto-sync to all your favorite cloud storages at once, including Kdan Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive*
- Share notes with iMessage, AirDrop, and email
- Add notes to Apple and Google Calendar
- Publish works to NoteTube and view directly from the web
- Protect the app with a password or Touch ID*
(*Premium features available with Creativity 365 or NoteLedge Pro subscription)
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- NoteLedge Pro: $3.99/month or $15.99/year
- Creativity 365: $9.99/month or $59.99/year - Free trial available. Get access to all premium features in the Creativity 365 App series across phone, tablet, and desktop.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://cloud.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com
WORK WITH PENCIL 2 AND THE NEW IPAD PRO
+ Double tap on Apple Pencil 2 to switch from writing/drawing mode to eraser tools instantly
+ Now you can log in Kdan Cloud account instantly with your Microsoft ID
Ratings and Reviews
Really disappointing that this app doesn’t let you write while you’re in split screen mode. Tried to take notes on a video I was watching, it lets you open the app and go to the note but for some reason I can’t write draw or type
I think this isn’t asking for much for a paid app
Will be switching note apps
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. There are two way to take notes while watching a video. 1) Use iOS 11’s Slide Over feature. You can open Safari, YouTube or any video apps in Slide Over view. 2) Use NoteLedge’s built-in web browser. You can watch videos or embed the videos in your notes simply with drag and drop.
We are planning a major update to optimize the user experience, and we’ll improve the editing features in split view. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help.
The idea of having Cornell notes template is awesome. The note taking process is so painful and ridiculously complicated that I just use another note taking app then transfer the note to the template. Have potential though.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you enjoy the Cornell notes template! We’ll continue to work on improving the user experience. If you have any questions or suggestions for the editing tools, please contact us at email@example.com.
I've been trying to love this app but...
I keep getting a popup to rate the app, It almost forces you to give the app five stars, today there is a banner advertising more epps by Kdan on the app Store making my iphone Version useless even though I paid for the premium ad Free version.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The purpose of the pop up is to learn what our app user think about NoteLedge and how we can improve it. In addition to the rating, you can also send us a message if you have any questions about the app.
The in-app banner is to share tips, deals and news for users to get the first-hand news from us. You’re seeing the promotion for other Kdan apps because we were having a Black Friday sale, and we’d like to share the deal with our users. You can close it by tapping the X anytime. We’ll share more tips and user stories in the future.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 180 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Creativity 365 $9.99
- NoteLedge $19.99
- NoteLedge $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.