Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
By BBC Worldwide
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official BBC Top Gear Game!
Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
What's New in Version 3.9
We've been tinkering under the hood and making improvements to the game.
If you like the game please rate it.
Banking guy is a good day for a few days and I'm just like going to the gym game and of the day year and the I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a while ago but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and the other hand is the only thing that would make it a
Fun and basic gameplay
Basic game, but still pretty fun. I like it more than most app based racing/car games that I've played over the years. Check it out! Funky music, simple touch gas and brake pedals and tilt steering. Great time waster, and yes, there should be no waiting for permits (things you use like tickets to ride). There shouldn't be any at all really, quit being greedy guys. You'll make way more money if you allow unlimited play. Still a fun game though!
There should be no more waiting for permits
I think we have to wait for permits for to long also the steering isn't that good to tell the truth but it's a good game also the upgrades cost way to much coins and most of the stuff that costs money costs a lot of real money so I think you creators should make it a little cheaper for us players thanks for your support lol hahaha just fix the game to give us more permits and...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 307 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Nuts Value Pack $2.99
- A Few Permits $0.99
- Unlimited Permits$4.99
- Pack of 100 Permits$0.99
- Stig's Doubler$1.99
- A Sack of Gold Nuts $9.99
- A Pile of Gold Nuts $4.99
- Pack of 1,500 Gold Nuts$0.99
- Pack of 2,250 Gold Nuts$0.99
- Pack of 5,000 Gold Nuts$2.99