Award-winning app Bazaart will help you make beautiful edits, gorgeous photo manipulations and stunning collages with state-of-the-art creative tools, fast processing times, and unparalleled simplicity. Get ready to discover boundless creativity.
• Select photos, scale, rotate, position, duplicate and flip with simple touch gestures
• Magically remove the background from photos
• Cut out photos artistically with the scissors, finger and shape cut-out tools
• Remove the background from any photo with surgeon precision, automatically or manually
• Apply pressure to perfectly cut out photos with Pencil on iPad Pro and 3D Touch on iPhone 6S and up
• Edit in full wide color gamut on the iPad Pro, iPhone 7 and up
• Enjoy multitasking on the iPad: Slide Over and Split View support
• Enhance your photos with powerful adjustments: exposure, contrast, saturation, blending, color fill, vibrance, warmth, tint, shadows, highlights, fade, blur, sharpness and opacity
• Add up to 100 layers, each layer is independently editable and changes are completely reversible
• Use photos from your photo albums, camera, files, photography or web search
• Add hundreds of amazing backgrounds and stickers
• Add text using a great selection of beautiful fonts
• Apply fabulous photo filters
• Create comfortably using Portrait or Landscape mode
• Create edits in a wide variety of preset sizes or in a custom size
• Create your own WhatsApp stickers
• Save as an image with an opaque (JPG) or transparent background (PNG)
• Save in HD quality
• Join a vibrant, inspiring and supportive creator community
• Discover amazing creations by other users
• Connect with people who inspire you by liking, commenting and following
• Share creations on Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Text, Email, and wherever you want
Premium provides full access to saving in HD, magic and shape cut out tools, eraser cut-out brushes, adjustable canvas size, photo adjustments, a huge library of photographs, backgrounds, fonts and stickers and removes the watermark.
Bazaart Premium offers two subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$47.99 per year
Prices may vary by location.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You may cancel automatic renewal and manage your subscription by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://bazaart.me/terms
״I absolutely love this app! It is my go too for quick photo manipulation on my phone. I've been using it for months 4-5 times a week and it has had a single bug or glitch. If you have a rudimentary understanding of Photoshop or photo manipulation with masking you will find this app invaluable. Person missing from a photo? no problem cut them out of another and drop them in. Color off? change the lighting. I can't say enough good things about this app.” - Ro-Sham-Bo, United States
Need help? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you quickly!
BAZAART® is a registered trademark of Bazaart Ltd.
New! Pick a Color
One more thing…
If you love Bazaart, please rate us on the App Store! We’ll be forever thankful to you.
The Bazaart Team
Ratings and Reviews
Overall a pretty amazing app
Hey Bazzart. I used your app for editing a couple things of mine. I generally liked it for the most part. I really appreciate your response. I may have over exaggerated on some things but I was clearly mad about the money that had been taken from me. Putting that aside, your editing tools are pretty professional and easy to use. A couple of things that could use improvement/ ideas would be the the pictures that you post have instructions or how to’s. They are beautiful none the less but while experimenting with the app I couldn’t figure out how to work or use some of the tools. I referred to your images to help my knowledge further extend but whenever I tried it, my art was far from yours. Another tip would be to send notifications when your free trial is about to expire. Other than that keep doing what your doing. Your app is overall pretty good. I’ll be sure to reconsider the following: re-downloading, the rating, and my response. It is clear that you care about your customers, and that you want to make things right, bravo!🙂
Developer Response ,
Hi, just wanted to say thanks so much for the wonderful review and the detailed suggestions. We definitely plan to improve the app's creativity guidance in upcoming updates. As for end of trial notifications, it's a good idea and hopefully Apple will introduce it as they handle all the subscription side of things. In order to get acquainted with the app's different options, please also check out the Home > Settings > Tips area where we have video tutorials. Again, many thanks for your feedback and have a great week! 🙏
My fave! but i have more problems!
bazaart has been my favorite app for ages. but, almost all of the new updates cause problems! i complained about the watermark, which u guys handled which i am beyond appreciative for! i also complained about the titles being gone. it makes it harder to organize my work. but now, i have an even bigger problem. i understand u guys need money (aka profit) but putting a limit on the searches per day?! this is insane. i mean seriously? how does one create a good piece of art with only five chances to get something? i ask that u guys stop making the app worse. seriously ever single new update gets dumber and dumber. the old bazaart team was amazing. did u guys sell it to a new team?? bc this doesn’t seem proper...i hope u take my complaint into review because this is risking a loyal user. i recommend u guys to everyone i can, but ever since these problems those referrals have been getting more rare. please understand where i’m coming from and please do something or even reply and note this problem. love u bazaart team❤️
Developer Response ,
The Bazaart team has not changed. ❤️
This app is the first I’ve used that lacks a common UI glitch often experienced in similar iOS cut+paste apps. If you pause your finger on the screen in one spot, thenmost apps making small, precise movements on the screen (think erasing/restoring) and pause for more than a second or so, every other app loses sense of where the cursor is positioned, then rushes to compensate for lost time, ruining the blend area on the edge you carefully outlined. Using Bazaart, cursor continues without hesitation and because it’s the first app I’ve seen to overcome such a common UI hurdle, I’m impressed.
However, it seems that if you use the scissors option to select a portion of the image, it automatically deletes the OUTSIDE, leaving only the inside of the scissors selection you just made. No option to delete the inside of the selection and NO OPTION TO UNDO. Even if you hit undo, it will simply undo the last change you made to that layer preceding the scissor select. Changes to a portion of the layer which isn’t even visible anymore. Huge flaw. Y’all screwed up an image I had spent nearly an hour on previously and for that, unsubscribing.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us! We'll be taking your feedback regarding the scissors cut-out into account for future updates of the app.
- Bazaart Ltd.
- 94.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Bazaart Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bazaart Premium Monthly $7.99
- Bazaart Premium Monthly $5.99
- Bazaart Premium Photo Editing $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.