By JustPark Parking Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Find, book and pay for parking online: with 200,000+ spaces in 1,000+ cities to choose from.
- Save money: our spaces are up to 70% cheaper than traditional pay and display options.
- Save time: drive straight to your reserved space - no more circling the block in search of a spot.
- Beat the wardens: book a guaranteed space online and avoid the risk of parking fines.
- Make an extra income: list your spare parking space for free and earn up to £50 per day.
We’re taking the pain out of parking for one million drivers worldwide:
- Find, book and pay for parking in seconds - wherever and whenever you need it.
- Choose from over 200,000+ JustPark spaces - and save up to 70% vs. pay-and-display.
- Make, extend or cancel bookings - and check out with a single tap using Apple Pay.
- Add or change vehicle details and update payment information through your phone.
We’re helping property owners earn £10m per year from their spare spaces:
- Got a spare driveway or parking space? Rent it out for free, and start making extra income.
- List your space in seconds - take a photo, write a description, and you’re up and running.
- Keep track of incoming bookings through your phone to stay in the loop, wherever you are.
We’ve been featured in:
The Times, The Telegraph, The Independent, The Daily Mail, CNN, CNBC, TechCrunch, The BBC, Sky News, Forbes, The Guardian, WIRED, The Financial Times & more.
Winners of Virgin Media Business’s ‘Pitch to Rich’ competition, and named as one of WIRED’s Hottest Startups in Europe.
“JustPark is the leading sharing economy business in the UK”
- BBC Technology Correspondent, Rory Cellan Jones.
What's New in Version 2.9.0
Thanks for using the JustPark app. This time around, we've made the following improvements:
Alongside our own JustPark reservable spaces, we now show car parks and parking meters operated by other companies, giving you even more parking spaces to choose from.
You can now pay using PayPal as well as our existing payment methods.
We've made various bug fixes and performance improvements.