Audio Books by Audiobooks
By RB Audiobooks USA LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Audiobooks.com is the best free audiobook app to download and instantly stream more than 100,000 premium audiobooks. Read more books and get more done with our most stable, feature-filled app ever.
Everything you need is right within the app: claim credits on titles, access your audio book wishlist, view your library, and play your audio books without ever having to visit the website. We add hundreds of new books every week, and your first premium audiobook is free! Plus, we have a library of 7,000 free audio titles for everyone to enjoy.
Our top features include:
• Your audio book library is yours to keep, forever
• Variable narration speed at 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2x original pace
• Easy navigation with quick touch actions and a large visual interface
• My Recommendations tool to generate customized suggestions for your next listen
• Live Chat with our Customer Service team for instant assistance
• My Achievements section that tracks member listening stats and rewards you when you hit targets
• Notes tool to create custom bookmarks with memos
• Detailed series information so you can browse popular series or easily find your next audio book
• Member Deals make your credits go further with member exclusive audiobook bundles
• Stream audiobooks anytime, anywhere over Wi-Fi and mobile data to enjoy your entire library without taking up device storage space, or download in full for offline listening
• High quality mp3 sound
The Audiobooks.com app has wide compatibility:
• Download audible books directly to any Apple device, including iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. The Audiobooks.com Apple Watch app allows you to easily control selection and playback of audiobooks from your library. Audiobooks.com is also the only audiobook app available natively for the new Apple TV.
• Enjoy audiobooks on the road with CarPlay and select manufacturer’s in-car infotainment systems, including GM, Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles
• Listen in your home with Sonos, the smart speaker system – Audiobooks.com is the only audiobook service that integrates with Sonos
You’ll love listening to these New York Times bestsellers and recently added new releases:
• The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
• In the Midst of Winter: A Novel by Isabel Allende
• What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
• Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
You can also browse and listen from a wide selection of genres:
• Fiction favorites including romance novels, literary short stories, mystery, and science fiction
• Textbooks and reference titles for MCAT and other exams and courses
• Make this your go-to Bible app for full-length audio versions of the King James Bible and other religious audio books, meditations and prayer books, including the Quran
• Learn a new language with hundreds of new educational audio courses for 45+ different languages
• Huge selection of family-friendly books for kids, toddlers, and teens
Check out our top current book lists:
• New York Times Non-Fiction
• Oprah’s Book Club Classics
• Perfect First Listens
Don’t be stuck in the past with ebooks or books on tape. Digital audiobooks make audible stories come to life when you’re commuting, working out, cleaning the house, knitting, cooking and more! Make the most of your limited time and rekindle your love of reading with audiobooks from Audiobooks.com.
Featured user reviews:
LeSante says, "This app is great! Easy to use, lots of free audiobooks too. I listen to books on this app in the car all the time."
Lephreaux says, "Super easy to use, and I love that they give you the option to download the book so you can listen offline. Fantastic."
erac1210 says, "I am an avid audiobook and podcast listener, and I was thrilled to discover audiobooks.com and their convenient app. Love the selection of books and the easy-to-use app, in particular being able to speed up playback."
What's New in Version 6.1
This update fixes minor bugs for an optimized user experience. Looking for a great listen? We recommend the recently-announced 2018 Grammy Nominees for Best Spoken Word: Our Revolution by Bernie Sanders, Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen, and The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher. Happy listening!
Now I look forward to the drive to work
Audiobooks has made the hour drive to and from work enjoyable. With the lease of a new car outfitted with Audiobooks I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! I’m currently listening to “The Last Mrs. Parrish” and I’m now finding other reasons to drive just to keep listening. This was my first try at any type of audio book and certainly won’t be my last!
Audio books are great, app is good.
Selection of audio books is great. Search is useful. Playing audio books in app is a little clunky, but I love that it has a back/forward 30 seconds button. This is very useful, especially when I’m listening and I can navigate play, pause, forward, and rewind on my watch.
I am listening to Caliban’s War by James S.A. Corey, and the quality of it is the same as other audio book services I’ve used.
Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest
I get so tired of listening to music or trying to watch a tv show while I clean the house or get ready for people to come over (cooking, laundry, etc.) but listening to a new story is so awesome. The app has great sound quality as well as it’s nice having the capability of turning it off and on when using it. Never having to find your place.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 43.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: RB Audiobooks USA LLC
- © Audiobooks.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes