Timestamped Field Notes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
When recording observations the last thing you want to be doing is looking down at your device, struggling with typos, entering times.
Timestamped Field Notes allows efficient note taking; time-stamping each entry as you make it. Simply tap buttons to record the most commonly recorded events (or most used words), significantly reducing the need for typing. Fallback to the keyboard only when required.
Export your notes in chronological order by exporting to cloud storage as CSV, JSON or plain text.
Timestamped Field Notes supports timestamps to minutes or to seconds; configurable to display and/or export seconds (although they are always stored in case you change your mind.) Dates and/or Times can be exported.
Note: Initially developed for monitoring nesting Peregrine Falcons (recording audibles, location activity, territory behaviors) this application can be configured for other time-stamped note taking endeavors:
- Behavioral Event Recording (wildlife species, human subjects; students/teachers/patients/other.)
- Personal well-being journal or daily notes log.
- Marking key time points in interviews for easier post production (e.g. video editing.)
- Interview note taking.
Timestamped Field Notes supports multiple keyword sets.
What's New in Version 4.4
- Improvements in handling switching between multiple long lived events.
- Now displays the "entry time" for a note, while entering, for improved user feedback.
- Updated database for internal time tracking improvements.
- New option to include "start time" as well as "end time" on an entry.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Neukadye, LLC.
- © Neukadye, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.