App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first year subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More, Spirit Airlines FREE SPIRIT and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow for now)
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to email@example.com
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear friends, in the latest 7.3.6 version we added:
1. Amenities of the aircraft for your flight at Aircraft widget at the Flight Feed
2. You asked, we delivered. No Facebook login required to see friends in Leaderboard - just invite them via special link in the Profile -> Leaderboard -> Invite.
1. Reduced app size
2. Fixed Facebook login issue
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to email@example.com with Subject \"Pick me for featuring\" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :)
You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
Streamlined and easy to use, App in the Air is a fantastic tool for managing your airplane travel. Plug in any number of flights and you can track boarding and landing times, along with current waits for check-in, security, and customs. You’ll also find gate information, airport maps, tips from fellow users, and other features that’ll help save time and reduce stress.
Great travel App - well integrated and thought out.
I’ve used a number of flight Apps over the years, but when the developed for my 2 favorite Flight / Travel apps (Flight Pro and Flight Board) ceased to update their apps, I was forced to select a replacement. After quite a bit of research and trial and error, I settled on App in the Air. I was a little skeptical at first, but after a few months I have to say that I couldn’t be happier with AIA’s performance, ease of use, and user friendly interface. The email integration works very well (a few quirks, but that is for to the fact that I am cc’d on many emails containing my co-workers and direct reports’ itineraries. I have experienced a little bit of “doubling up” on my trips, but that is very easiest remedied. The flight status and terminal updating as well as other related features work quite well. The Year in Review feature also presents a nice annual summary of your travels. Great job by TLabs’ CEO Bayram Annakov and the rest of the team!
Respectfully - John.
Good app but some UI improvements needed
I fly >100k miles a year with a mix of international and domestic destinations. This app is great to predict potential delays and also track my overall progress and other stats (types of planes, milestones, etc). The only negative is how it displays the current flight status as tiles where I have to swipe to see the anticipated arrival gate, etc and the location of the plane midnight doesn’t provide a map since I’m not hooked up to the internet. This is where Tripit and FlightRadar24 best this app out respectively. Tripit provides a really quick snapshot of what I have to do and where I need to go. Whole FlightRadar pretty much provides near real time data on the plane among other things. True, flightradar also needs WiFi, but it provides far more useful information when connected such as weather along the flight path, where other flights are coming from, etc. I typically use this app, flightradar, and Tripit to predict delays. I wish there was one app.
Annual premium subscription
Realtime flight status, auto-checkin and more
- AITA LIMITED
- 166.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012-2017 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription $29.99
- Monthly subscription for premium features $4.99
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.