The Crate and Barrel Shopping and Gift Registry app keeps everything you love about our stores—from our unique housewares and quality modern furniture to our extensive selection of kitchen appliances and seasonal decor—right within reach on your mobile device. Shop our distinctive collection of products for your house or apartment, manage your wedding or baby registry, get expert information on furniture and home design or simply browse for inspiration.
- Create and edit your wedding, baby, or gift registry with ease and see purchases made from your registry in real time.
- Scan barcodes in stores to add items to your registry or wishlist.
- Not sure if you already have an account when creating a registry? Just start your registry and we’ll check for you.
- Get even more information when viewing products—watch product videos, use your phone’s camera to try our View in Your Room feature, see if an item is available or displayed in a local store, view care information and browse other items in the collection.
- Customers eligible for a Registry Completion Discount or are members of our Design Trade Program can access their discount information in the app as a digital card or see it automatically applied in checkout.
- Make selections to create your own custom upholstery items.
- Shop our full collection of furniture, housewares and kids products—everything sold online is now available in the app.
- Create lists of Favorites to revisit and review later on the app, website or in-store.
- Create and manage your online account with your contact information and saved payment.
- Find your nearest store and get hours and directions, or call them directly.
- Order and pay with a credit card, debit card or Crate and Barrel Credit Card, and even redeem Crate gift cards on the app. Securely save your payment info for easier checkout next time.
- On the go? Place your order to pick up at your nearest store.
We heard your feedback and made the following improvements:
- Now you can checkout using Paypal on the App.
- Customers can add an arm as a custom option to qualifying furniture pieces.
- Custom Lighting is new on the App. Customers can choose their shape, size, color, base finish, and if the base has an outlet.
- Other general improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you like the updates and we’d love your feedback. Please share your comments through the Feedback link in the Account section of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve just downloaded the app so I could utilize the ‘see in your room’ feature. After snapping a photo with furniture pieces, you have the option to save the image (and send to your mailbox, etc.). Forwarding the image works fine, but trying to save the image results in my phone’s screen going blank and the app closes. I’ve also tried saving several items to a self created list for later retrieval—and the items don’t load. Quite odd. I’m using an iPhone with iOS11 if that helps. Most disappointing.
Thanks for the feedback, Hummingboy. We see what mean about the issue saving photos from View in Your Room and are working on a fix to release shortly. We'd like to get a bit more information about what is happening when you try to retrieve your lists. If you wouldn't mind emailing us directly at email@example.com with additional details, we will research it further to address that as well.
Slow to check out
The app is fine for browsing, but annoying to get past the “Wedding Registry” vs. “Shop” on every launch.
More annoying is that it’s slow to enter payment details with no support for Apple Pay and address fields that ignore taps; I almost abandoned my basket in frustration (even the web would have been better as at least Safari would pre-full my address and card there, this app provides no support like that).
Can’t buy things
Downloaded this hoping the app at least would support ApplePay (nope) and I couldn’t even checkout.
I would ‘add item to cart’ - it said the item had been added, my cart had a little 1 on it, but every time I tried to checkout, it just said my cart was empty. Thought maybe it was because of iOS 12 beta, so tried it on my iPad, but no, still couldn’t check out. Not sure what use this app could possibly have without the ability to buy things, so it has been deleted.
- Euromarket Designs, Inc.
- 103.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Crate and Barrel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.