Gather up your posse of friends, build a team, and kick some butt in the best looking multiplayer third person shooter for mobile. This intense online bullet fest offers the deadliest weapons in the galaxy to aid in your quest for glory...
“If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: DeadZone.” - PocketGamer.co.uk
“Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we’ve seen.” - SlideToPlay.com
“They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.” -
EXPERIENCE AWESOME MULTIPLAYER WAR WITH CONSOLE QUALITY GRAPHICS.
• Intense fast-paced multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online. This third person shooter puts you right in the middle of a futuristic war zone - make sure you bring plenty of bullets!
• Choose from two popular game modes: Deathmatch (a pure killing spree) and Zone Control (Capture the flag style war).
• Pick from a rogue’s gallery of 10 memorable characters. Customise to match your own combat style!
• Over 20 unique, futuristic and deadly weapons to choose from, including sub-machine guns, assault rifles and plasma throwers. Supplement your arsenal with lethal gadgets like sentry guns and landmines.
GRAPHICS: WE GOT PLENTY!
Shadowgun: Deadzone takes mobile PvP shooters to a new level of realism. Enter the atmospheric world of the Shadowgun and get transported by the moody graphics and slick animation.
• Intuitive fast-paced cover system. If the action gets too insane you can take a breather - just walk up to an object and you’ll take cover with the minimum of fuss.
• Earn perks to pump up your experience and create your ultimate badass.
• Enter the private server and create your own war - your game, your rules!
• Kill your way across unique, ultra-detailed maps from the Refinery to the Palace.
• Fight, kill, die...kill again! If you are K.I.A you’ll respawn straight back into the battle.
- 3 amazing new hats:
Legendary Cap - Get the heroic look with the hat worn by the first Shadowgun Legends of Brno Metropolis
Explorer - Look like a warrior who has fought in different solar systems and seeks new worlds
CCCP - Made for Survivors who have battled many freezing winters and faced polar bears.
- Lag compensation based hitreg introduced: shoot down moving targets with ease as connection lags are now eliminated
- Security improvements made in game
- Bug fixes and optimizations done
Have a question? Visit madfingergames.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Game, and still awesome since 3 years ago.
It’s an awesome game. I’ve had it on my IPad 2 for years now. I used to play with my friend across the U.S but we had lots of homework and stuff. Don’t listen to the people who hate the game because they changed how the weapons worked. Me and my friend always carried our team with at least 33 kills and like 4 to 7 deaths. (Sniper and LMG loadout) we were pretty low lvled also fight higher lvled people. We both didn’t pay anything just to have fun and be good at the game. Great job devs! 😏
Awesome Game, Unpolished Gameplay and Matchmaking
I really do enjoy this game, but there is so much BS in it that I want to quit. I don’t like the one-shot headshot mechanic since it rewards luck. I don’t like how powerful basic frag grenades are and how randomly I die to them. I don’t like how I spawn in the worst places almost every time, dying literally after I spawn to the same person who originally killed me. I don’t like how the shooting mechanic works with awkward bullet velocities. These things need to be addressed.
Edit: Now the game lags way too much. I’m sitting here with a full bar connection, and I experience tons of latency. Now it makes the game unplayable.
Edit 2: Now I can’t even enjoy the game anymore. In both modes I get pitted against players 2x my rank. Horrible matchmaking.
Why i QUIT SG: Deadzone......
Ive played this game since its inception and have payed the devs hundreds of dollars. I quit this game because the devs changed the game to where newbies have the same power guns as veterans do. You used to have to earn more powerful weapons thru experience and your ranking meant you played against people with a similar ranking. Now you have players ranked 1-15 playing against players ranked 60 and above and the lower ranked players actually win. Madfinger changed the weapons power and screwed with the integrity of the game all to try and squeeze more money. Theyve cheated the loyal veterans. Im deleting this game and have found a much better game: Golf clash. Check out Golf Clash. Its much more fun then this has been game even when it used to be good.
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 365 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Chunk of Gold (700) $0.99
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400) $2.99
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.