The New York Magazine app delivers award-winning journalism to your iPhone® or iPad®.
Read full issues of the magazine that drives the national conversation on the latest news, culture, fashion, technology, and politics. Explore exclusive digital features and get instant access to stories from nymag.com, along with Daily Intelligencer, Vulture, Grub Street, Science of Us, Select All, and the Cut.
New York Magazine Subscriptions Available:
· Subscriptions through iTunes are digital-only
· 1-year subscription for $19.99 U.S. (automatically renewed until canceled). First month free.
· Monthly subscription for $1.99 U.S. (automatically renewed until canceled). First month free.
· Single issue for $5.99 U.S.
· Access to the iOS edition is included with print subscriptions purchased directly from New York Magazine.
· Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
· Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
· Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
· Note: The app requires iOS version 8 or above.
All subscribers to New York now have unlimited digital access online and in app. Users subscribing to New York through the iTunes store can now read online at nymag.com by activating their digital access through the "My Account" page in app. Those subscribed directly to New York can activate their digital entitlements online at nymag.com/account, or through the "My Account" page in app.
You must be logged into your digital account in order to access the New York archive online, and restore your previously purchased issues through iTunes.
Ratings and Reviews
How about adding the capability to look up words? This is one reason I got the digital form. Hate reading magazines bc of small font size and having to look up words on google. Please add this?? Thanks!
Annoying pop up and can’t share
Don’t prompt me with only two options for rating: 5 stars or “rate later.” That’s reason for 1 star. Would have given 3 because like viewing experience but can’t stand inability to share an article. Even w other people who have app.
Great content and experience
Love the UI, and they really do a nice job cultivating a unique brand. No one does storytelling better imo
- New York Media LLC
- 47.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © New York Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- New York Magazine $4.99
- New York Magazine $49.99
- December 23-30, 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.