Panna: Video Recipes & Classes
By How 2 Media, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn how to cook by watching the world’s best chefs, including Mario Batali, Andrew Zimmern, Nancy Silverton and dozens more. We’re streaming 500+ step-by-step video recipes and cooking classes to help you become a better baker, discover new techniques, mix up inspired cocktails and more.
Want to take your culinary skills on a deep-dive? Check out our brand-new Panna Classes: make bread like a master, learn how to cook authentic Italian dishes from Rome, or try a taste of India with Panna’s step-by-step tutorials, led by chefs who have honed their teaching skills at world-class restaurants.
Because you're not going to find any amateurs here. Our impressive roster of chefs consists of top-notch professionals like Mario Batali, Andrew Zimmern, Rick Bayless, Nancy Silverton, Sean Brock, Hugh Acheson, Dorie Greenspan, Melissa Clark, and many more.
The Kitchn has called Panna "the best digital cooking magazine," while master NYC chef and James Beard award-winner Jonathan Waxman of Barbuto says, "Panna allows us to show you how to dissect what we do, how to get into the heart of the recipe."
Ultimately, you get what you pay for! If you want to move beyond YouTube clips and mass-produced dump-and-cook fare, get ready to get serious. Panna is here to help you close the gap between home cook and master chef.
With Panna, you can:
+ Stream 400+ carefully curated video recipes
+ Learn to cook from 45+ Master Chefs
+ Take a Panna class (Free or 50% off with your subscription)
+ Search by chef, meal, cuisine, or ingredient
+ Gain insider cooking tips and hacks from the world's best chefs
+ Access on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Panna's Website
+ Annotate recipes with your own notes
+ Create automatic shopping lists on the go
+ Store your favorite recipes across all your devices
+ Stop wasting time on hit-or-miss recipe sites: Panna’s recipes are curated for you, bringing you tried, tested, and loved recipes by world-class chefs designed for the home cook.
So now that you know all that Panna has to offer—download the app, cook with video free for 7 days, and see the difference it really makes!
· Panna is available as an annual subscription for $39.99
· Try Panna FREE for 7 days and get unlimited access to our entire video library
· Take a Panna Class for free or for 50% off
SUBSCRIBER’S AUTO-RENEWAL FEATURE:
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
· Your account will be charged $39.99 for an annual subscription
· Auto-renew may be turned off by visiting AppStore Account Settings after purchase
· No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during an active subscription period
· You may only cancel the next subscription renewal
WE’RE HERE TO HELP:
- For more information, please visit: http://pannacooking.com/support
- Terms of Service, please
- Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 7.1.2
- Cleaning house with bug fixes and performance improvements
- New Rich Notifications for New Recipes gives you more info in the notification just push!
This app is fine. I'm only interested in a minority of recipes, but that turns out to be quite a few. The videos is what sets it apart. If you need help with technique, this is the place. My problem is that they lost my subscription and I had to pay a second time to get many of my favorite,recipes back. I tried to contact Panna as well as the Apple Store. But no one was there to help. I don't like getting ripped off, and I am always suspicious that some day they will delete my account again. Judging from the other reviews, I'm not the only one that has had account issues. Too bad.
I love this app so much it has amazing recipes. They show you everything you need and every step on how to do it. Just one thing you should know before downloading this app you have to pay $3.33 a month
Probably my error - but still unfortunate
It is likely due to my own naïveté but of course I did not see the fine print telling me I have to cancel my free trial to not get charged the $40 for an annual subscription. I really do not care for this kind of business practices as it feels deceptive to me. And of course, it is a final sale because they know how often this happens.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 7.1.2
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: How 2 Media, Inc.
- © How 2 Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Panna Subscription$19.99
- Subscription to Panna$14.99
- Panna Membership$1.99
- Panna Membership$39.99
- Panna Membership$39.99
- Panna Membership$29.99
- Panna Class: Master Bread Baking (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: Master Thai Cuisine (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: BBQ 101: Smoke, Sauce, & Sides (Subscribers)$9.99
- Panna Class: How to Make Pies$9.99