Zoho Assist enables you to connect and control a remote computer as if it's right in front of you. Let the computer run on any OS, be part of any network - internal or external and remain behind either a proxy or a firewall. You don't need to worry. Access it quickly, without any hassles and troubleshoot on the go.
Here are some noteworthy features:
- Start a support session through your iPhone or iPad
- Access unattended computers
- Navigate between multiple monitors
- Simple and intuitive gesture controls
- Guide customers via the in-app live chat
- Perform reboot, safe reboot and ctrl-alt-del on remote windows computers
- SSL, 128-bit Advanced Encryption
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Big icon in the way
The zoho icon needs to be moveable. Also the cursor is not really usable. Check out how teamviewer does it and that’s what we need.
App doesn’t work
One I try to login appShut down
I REALLY want this to work, but...
Works great as a screen share, but unable to actually control remote computer. After each session, the app asks for feedback (which I try to provide, proving the above a observation) but feedback always fails. Very frustrating to be so close to a I great tool
- Zoho Corporation
- 107.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.