Zoho Assist enables you to connect and control a remote computer as if it's right in front of you. Let the computer run on any OS, be part of any network - internal or external and remain behind either a proxy or a firewall. You don't need to worry. Access it quickly, without any hassles and troubleshoot on the go.
Here are some noteworthy features:
- Start a support session through your iPhone or iPad
- Access unattended computers
- Navigate between multiple monitors
- Simple and intuitive gesture controls
- Guide customers via the in-app live chat
- Perform reboot, safe reboot and ctrl-alt-del on remote windows computers
- SSL, 128-bit Advanced Encryption
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not too bad.
App has basic remote features. I don't expect much as i am using the free version but hope they step it up for people who have a paying subscription.
- you can shrink the command bar above the screen by tapping on the “O” button.
- i would like to have the cursor move in a different way. At the moment your finger is the cursor but i want to be able to control the cursor with my finger as if it was a mouse so i can see exactly what i am clicking on. (Review Take control app from solar winds for an idea of what i am talking about.)
I believe the app is moving In the right direction.
Big icon in the way
The zoho icon needs to be moveable. Also the cursor is not really usable. Check out how teamviewer does it and that’s what we need.
App doesn’t work
One I try to login appShut down
- Zoho Corporation
- 46.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.