Argus - Calorie Counter & Activity Tracker for Heart Healthy Living
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As featured on Apple commercials, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefitting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT – Argus supports healthkit
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
What's New in Version 5.09
Happy New Year! We fixed a few things in this update as well as added back the Apple Watch which is now even faster!
- New year, new you, new ICON! Hope you like this more polished Argus look!
- bug fix for iOS Notification Widget
- tweaked the friends navigation
- adjusted the goals in Me feed
- performance optimizations and under the hood fixes
My view on Argus
This is a really good app. Yes I did opt to pay for the year as I feel that I need the help it does gif to keep up on my water intake and the challenges with friends. I like to have the extra help with exercises and different recipes. I also feel that $30 is getting off easy for all the help this app does give. I have a problem with not eating enough and this helps make sure I eat and drink enough water. It's great to know they're others out there to challenge for the day or week and you can chat and share ideas.
I suggest it to everyone one I talk to its that good.
I do have only one small problem with the heart beat at times. If I forget to use my index finger my heart beat basically says my heart is exploding. So do make sure to always use the index finger on your non-dominant hand, you get the best reading that way.
Best fitness tracking app!
Love this app! It's consistently improved with each update. Love that I can challenge friends, as that helps all of us and keeps us accountable. I was thrilled when the biking stats tracking was added then I had an injury and haven't been able to use it yet. Looking forward to it though.
For the folks who complain that there are only a handful of activities, if you tap the (+) sign at the bottom the screen that appears has several choices, one of them being GPS. Choose it and you have over two dozen choices for activities including cycling, golf, basketball, kitesurfing,rock climbing, swimming, and more. I hate it when a great app gets dinged with a low rating because of something that could have been cleared up by looking around the app, checking the user guide, or by sending an email to the developer. Give this one a go. It's really great!
Good, Calorie counter could be improved
I have been using this app for a week and really enjoying it. I downloaded it primarily to help me track calories and was sold by all the other things it does. However...
I happen to live in Singapore and end up adding a lot of foods via the 'add recipe' button. Which is great, except that while I'm adding foods I can't exit the app. For example, say I want to add 'Chee Chong Fun' as a food item, so I look it up on Google. The Google search gives me a breakdown of nutrition info. Then I try to add the item in Argus, but I forgot how much saturated fat was in it, so I exit the app to look at my browser - when I come back to Argus my entry has disappeared! Further, if I do add an item, I can't edit/update its info later. This is the only thing that keeps this review from being 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 04, 2016
- Version: 5.09
- Size: 93.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Azumio Premium$4.99
- Azumio Premium$29.99
- Azumio Premium$8.99
- Azumio Premium$39.99
- Azumio Premium$18.99