Take great cinema with you wherever you go!
Every day our curators present a beautiful award-winning, classic, or cult film and you have 30 days to watch it. Whether it's a newly-discovered gem, a timeless favorite, or a spotlight on an acclaimed filmmaker, there’s always 30 perfectly curated films to enjoy.
• 7-day free trial for new users in app
• Hand-picked by film experts
• Download films and save for offline watching
• Enjoy films on your big screen at home using AirPlay, Google Cast, Roku, or your Smart TV
• Rich editorial content, reviews, ratings and articles to accompany each film
• Today widget showing the Film of the Day
A subscription to MUBI means you can enjoy access to the world's greatest films on iPad, iPhone, Apple TV and other connected devices as well as the Web.
MUBI offers a monthly and a yearly auto-renewing subscription with a 7 day free trial period.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms and conditions: https://mubi.com/terms_of_service
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for quality viewing and downloading of films. A weak cellular connection may result in interrupted playback.
Perhaps imperceivable to the naked eye, small changes, fixes and improvements have been implemented to make your experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
On movie night we like to dim the lights, pop the popcorn, and check out MUBI. It puts an arthouse theater at our fingertips, adding a new film every day from an eclectic library of stunning world cinema. The simple interface makes it a pleasure to discover cult classics, eye-opening documentaries, and hard-to-find dramas we might’ve missed.
Good selection of films, horrible video player
I have speedy enough internet, and other apps, like Netflix and YouTube, work great on my iPad pro. But the MUBI player is awful. It just quits playing, going back to the film intro page, randomly, every couple of minutes. If I try to use the fast forward button or scrub forward in the film it freezes for way too long and often won't play again until I have hit the play/pause button several times. I really want to use MUBI, but the app is keeping me from doing so.
- MUBI, Inc.
- 89.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 MUBI, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $8.99
- MUBI $8.99
- MUBI $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.