Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
My Measures offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $5.99/month, an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $36.99/year and an auto-renewing 3 month subscription for $13.99/3 months to provide you with unlimited projects, Cloud & Backup, Password protection, Sharing, Advanced Tools and Advanced View options while you maintain an active subscription.
PLEASE READ THIS:
This version of My Measures is FREE so you can test it if this is what you are looking for. Advanced features are available with in-app purchase Upgrade to PRO or when Top App Cloud is enabled.
But if you find that you don’t need this app just delete it. There is no need for you to give us a 1 star rating because we want to charge you for something that a team of 5 people was working on for more than a year.
Ongoing improvements to stability and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
What happened? Latest version crashes
Please help latest update crashed the app. I use this app every day. It does what’s made to do. Simple and easy.
But after the latest update I’m not even able to open the app. I need to get some photos out and nothing works. Can you help?
COULD be a great app
COULD be a great app but the free version is much too limited to really get a good feel for how it works. Everything you do throws you into the “upgrade to paid version” page.
Must buy for each device
Downloaded the app and found that it had some good merits. So I purchased the pro. Then on a job used iPhone an took all the measurements needed. Got home to work up design, None of the data was retained. Assumption is that you have to upgrade each device. Not worth that much. Very disappointed.
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 84 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO $5.99
- Top App Cloud $2.99
- Upgrade to PRO $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.