Cheers Featured On: FOX // ABC // BUZZFEED // NPR
Meet awesome people with your friends, over complimentary drinks. When you go out, the 1st round of drinks is always free! See all the other groups of guys/girls going out near you tonight.
How It Works:
1. Make a group with 1-2 friends and swipe through all the other groups of friends going out nearby.
2. Tap Cheers for people you’d want to grab drinks with - get a match when interest is mutual.
3. “Pick A Place” right in the conversation and grab drinks together.
4. Your concierge will leave a reservation and a round of complimentary drinks under your name. Cheers!
Cheers - Make Tonight Memorable.
------------------ IN THE PRESS ------------------
“The 7 Must Have Apps for Twenty-Somethings” - BuzzFeed
“Taking off at college campuses, Cheers is making a mark in social apps.” - Fox
“That’s right: free drinks.” - Boston.com
"Cheers debuted in July with a different strategy." - The Boston Globe
“Nothing breaks the ice during an awkward first date better than a good wingperson, but you don’t always have that moral support when you’re going to meet your Tinder match. Enter Cheers.” - Boston Magazine
Questions, feedback, support? Let us know!
If you like Cheers, leave a quick review! It means a lot.
Privacy: Cheers will never, ever post to you or your friends' Facebook. Ever. Period.
New in Cheers:
- On Fridays and Saturdays, see only groups of friends active that day, going out that night.
- Tons of new bars to choose from, including many new popular summer venues.
- New summer drink options and recipes to try - complimentary!
- We've made the app faster than ever.
Check out dozens of new summer venues and get complimentary drinks with your friends, featuring new summer drinks from Fireball, like Dragonade, as well as Absolut Elyx - Absolut's new luxury vodka. Order an Absolut Elyx cocktail and it might just come in a copper pineapple!
New in version 3.1.2:
- Squashed some bugs, including one happening for some photo uploads... But you were probably too busy getting free drinks with your friends to notice!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app, works every time
Customer service is great, free drinks, works as advertised
What more to say?
Like this way better than Bumble and others
I like the focus being on going out with friends. All these other apps take WAY too much time. Way too much. The fact that I can just tap a button and pick a place for drinks is amazing. Just what is needed.
Didn’t think they would really pull off the complimentary drinks. I thought we’d get to the bar and they’d be like who are you? But there was a reso. And the drinks were waiting. Would be nice if there were more options than Fireball (I like it, but not every time.
- Plymouth Rock LLC
- 46 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Who's That, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.