By Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make travel a breeze. The all-new, completely redesigned Hilton Honors app lets you search and book over 4,660 hotels across all of our world-class brands: Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn™, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
The Hilton Honors app is a tool not only for booking but also throughout your stay; from checking in and requesting extras to your room to contacting the hotel staff and even unlocking your door.
· Book directly with Hilton and access special offers
· Use your Hilton Honors Points toward free nights
· Receive the lowest price – with no hidden booking fees
· Plan your upcoming trip with maps, directions, weather and more
· Check in from anywhere and choose your exact room
· Order extras like food, drinks, extra pillows and more to be in your room when you arrive
· Use Digital Key and unlock your room straight from your phone at over 550 hotels
· Provide stay feedback and access hotel receipts at any of our 4,660+ hotels and resorts
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
• Forget to get Digital Key before your stay? You can now opt in at any point during your stay.
• We’ve made some improvements to the app to make it even faster.
Well seasoned traveler review
I am very impressed with how well this app has been produced and maintained. Due to my many years of road warrior business, I have used many different apps such as this one and I can say without a doubt the best travel app I have used...period. Quick and easy searches, clear pricing and availability, a wealth of information regarding hotel amenities, local attractions and maps, digital keys when available, online check in...in could go.
Of course, the app could be the bee’s knees and if the properties were not up to standard than it wouldn’t matter. Nothing is prefect but when situations needed to be corrected they were and Hilton lived up to their guarantee. I am and will be loyal patron for years to come.
Very easy to use
I find using the app very quick and easy for myself. There’s no waiting to check into a room at most hotels - I request the digital key. Once I park my car, I can walk right to my room. Very easy.
It’s also nice to be able to select your room, and booking a hotel is pretty simple, too.
The only thing that bothers me is that it will periodically sign you out. As long as I remember the password it’s not an issue, but because I’ve been signed out so many times, I cannot always recall the password I use.
Always quick to correct
I use the app exclusively due to its ease, but I have found more times than not when booking rooms using points my credit card is also charged. The Diamond desk is polite and always cleans this up but does require a phone call and 15 minutes. The Diamond desk told me it is best to call them directly when using points.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 266 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- ©2016 Hilton Worldwide. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.