Design and build your dream car !
You've always wanted to build a flying car, a robot tank, or a rolling house...
Thanks to Pango's Imaginary Car, give total freedom to your creative imagination, it's easy!
Choose between fifty different objects: a tractor wheel, a fridge, a truck horn, rocket engines ...
Combine them and create the car of your dreams. There is no limit to your imagination.
You can also build from existing templates such as a fire truck, helicopter, or a robot submarine ...
Once your creation ready, you can play with it, interact PANGO with different objects, change the backgrounds.
It moves, it flies, it rolls ... have fun and find out what your imaginary car is capable of.
If you are happy with the result, take a photo and share it with your friends.
- In the soft and colorful world of PANGO
- More than 50 interactive objects
- An unlimited number of combinations
- A simple and clear construction mode
- A dozen models to reproduce
- An Interactive mode to test and play with your car
- 5 different backgrounds
- Take a picture of your imaginary car
- intuitive Interface
- Without integrated advertising or purchase
- For 4 + years
- 148 Apps: « The animated special pieces are a wonderful touch as well, making this an easy app to recommend. »
- iGameMom: « This is a well designed educational app with the right balance of fun. It should happily keep children entertained for a while and may also appeal to slightly older children too if creativity and fun are their kind of things. »
- Top Best Apps for Kids: « Kids do however have a lot of fun with this game as it is, and we therefore want to recommend you this app. »
- iPadFamily: « An excellent addition to the Pango series of children's books, this creative app helps young children to use their creativity and imagination, keeping them in touch with Pango the friendly raccoon! »
fixed for 64-bit runtime environment
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but lacking instructions etc
I am a preschool computer teacher and love the concept of this game, however it is not intuitive at all. There should be a Settings section with instructions on how to play and there is also not a Refresh button so the children have to actually drag all the pieces to the garbage to start over which is not helpful. It would also be nice if it did more than just drive on the road and if there were other characters. This would be a win if they elaborated on the basic functionality.
This app is great for creative minds.
Top 3 Pango apps especially if you have kids who love to build and create. This is one of very few sandbox apps that can sustain my kids' interest in over a year of frequent playing. The other 2 I highly recommend are Pango Playground and Pango Land. Pango Land works on iPhone only at the moment. Suitable from 3 years. How this Pango Create works is you are given a bunch of shapes, vehicle parts complete with animated interior decoration and furniture to create anything from cars and trucks to submarines, spacecraft and helicopters or even a combination. Your child can either build from scratch or use a design template. There is little instruction because all menus are easily operated. Once created, watch the vehicle commute through a variety of backgrounds. Click on wheels or propellers to start moving. While in transit, reposition Pango anywhere around the vehicle to interact with different furnishings and objects. This app serves as a perfect distraction from tantrums and boredom that it is so worth the investment.
- Studio Pango SAS
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Studio Pango
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.