Learn how to play your favorite songs on the piano!
OnlinePianist is perfect for people who either want to learn piano songs alone or want to complement their private piano lessons with a teacher.
• Thousands of popular songs and classical pieces updated regularly.
• A personalized learning experience with 13 unique virtual piano learning features.
• Personal songbook for collecting and practicing your favorite songs (synced in real-time).
• Perfect for people who previously learned in school or with a piano teacher and just want to play their favorite songs.
• Works with any piano or keyboard.
PLAYER LEARNING FEATURES:
Improve piano practices by using our unique player to learn to play piano based on your own personal level and progress simply by adjusting 13 awesome features.
▸ Individual hand practice
▸ Speed adjustment
▸ Beginner piano (easy piano) and Pro versions for every song
▸ Fingerpicking (Finger positions)
▸ Vertical (Synthesia-like) and Horizontal notes display
▸ Sustain pedal simulation
▸ Chords progression
▸ Step-by-step free piano lessons
▸ Keyboard letter notes (ABC or Do Re Mi)
▸ Dynamic Zoom
▸ Key transposition
▸ Segmentation (Intro/Verse/Chorus/Outro, etc.)
▸ A-B repeat
▸ Full 88-key piano keyboard
+ MIDI piano coming soon!
How the subscription works:
• OnlinePianist is an auto-renewing subscription service
• Subscriptions are annual ($59.99), six months($41.99) or three months($29.99).
• Every subscription period includes access for all player features and songs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Private Policy: https://www.onlinepianist.com/legal/privacy
• Support Email: Contact@OnlinePianist.com
Connect with us:
• OnlinePianist on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnlinePianist
What are you waiting for? Learn how to play the piano with OnlinePianist, today!
In this version, we have changed the song's default difficulty level to beginner, meaning that
all songs will now serve the beginner version of the song first unless you switch to pro version manually.
Also, now that you switch b/w beginner and pro version(or vice versa) while learning a song, your feature settings will be saved for that specific session.
We have also improved the songs catalog navigation, added tool-tips for the missing features on the help mode and fixed some minor graphical issues on the iPad app.
Ratings and Reviews
Why so much money
Listen please write back I really like this game well not really a game but you know I like this app but it doesn’t give much variety it’s mostly kids song and old song and that’s not fun yes you have demos but that’s not enough some people don’t have money to waste on apps or some parent don’t let the kid I get that you want money and some people are buying form you but what about the others what about then I just think that there should have more free songs because I really like piano and I want to get better but that money problem isn’t gonna make me better and let me learn new song other than that I think this app is great it give you the notes and help you if your a beginner over all it has lots of song maybe add a little more but it’s great just that little problem get me annoyed so ya please answer I really need to know what you’ll say thank you for writing back but I can’t play three days straight because I am a busy person and I only have one day to practice
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for the kind words about the app. We understand your situation and for that reason, we have created a way to get a free song for every three consecutive visits to the app, we advise you to use it. Also, we are about to launch a new design for the app with brand new experience and we will email our users to invite them for a free beta testing, so stay tuned :)
Good, but minor problems, and one big thing.
This is an overall great app, but it is too expensive. I know about the every three day free song, but I think whenever you get the app you should be able to pick any three songs. That way it wouldn’t take me that long to get the song I like. Please add in the feature I mentioned. Also, can you make the songs sound more... I don't really know how to describe it, but it sounds... different from my piano. Also, can you add an extreme with much harder notes? The HTTYD was a little simple. One more thing. I waited 6 days to get a new song, but there was no search! My ‘free song’ was not even pickable. You should at least add a feature where you can pick which song you get. I frankly didn’t even like any of the song options. There were only nine. Other than that, I’m glad someone’s took the time to make an app like this, but it is the one thing( the not being able to pick the free 3 day song) that has stopped me from giving it 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and we are glad to hear that you find OnlinePianist great :), it means a lot to us.
We believe that the price is reasonably fair, our yearly subscription is roughly equal to a single private piano lesson... :)
As for the free song mechanism, we might consider changing it in the future but we can't promise anything at this time.
We would love to hear more about the sound and difficulty level issues that you mentioned, as a matter of fact, we are working on a complete product re-design and we are planning to invite beta testers to give us feedback on it, would you be interested to join?
If so, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OnlinePianist Team
Plays a lot of awesome tracks you wouldn't expect
Very nice app! It gives you a huge selection of tunes from your favorite artists. I thought it would just be a bunch of tracks I've never heard, but the selection is actually pretty updated. You get free tracks every so often as well. The app is very easy to use. If you have a piano in front of you, it's very easy to use it and follow along. The colors and teaching style is interactive so you don't feel like you're reading a book.
The only issue I had with it was that the tracks listing are cramped together and the "add" button is kinda small so it's easy to hit the wrong one. But that's just a minor issue.
Overall, it's an awesome app and teaches you how to play your favorite tunes. And there are a ton of them.
- OnlinePianist N.T LTD
- 96.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Online Pianist
- In-App Purchases
- Online Pianist Subscription $3.99
- OnlinePianist Subscription $3.99
- 1 Year Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.