This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 500 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.3.17
+ Some small bugs interrupted our trick-or-treating, so we fixed them. Joke's on you, bugs — we're adults and can just buy candy any time we feel like it!
+ While you're here, check out some of our newer services: Air by Propeller, Asana, CNCT Life, Remember the Milk, Jibo, and Facebook Messenger.
I want more apps to connect!
I actually love this app, and am hoping it continues to get more and more detailed in its programming. I really see this as the future for entrepreneurs like myself. I use Iftt for all of my posts with my music career now on twitter and facebook, and my tumblr blog, which really cuts down on my time and has helped me get more interaction at the same time. Im just wanting even a deeper programming level to become available, and have more apps on my phone that i use to be connected. Currently im on hot schedules, and setmore, and i dont have a way to integrate my scheduling from those apps to ical, which is something id really like to use. Plus gmail, and imessage could be better integrated too. Thats really it. Thanks for creating this app and making my life easier.
Needs massive work
I depend on this for my house security. It's always wonderful to see that their background service for location has failed and my alarm system was never merged. Or like last night at 3 am when it didn't detect I was home and my alarm system awoke half the apartment complex. As an app developer I know it's hard to keep geofences and background location services going but it's also not an impossible problem.
Also you all really need to add And conditions. Ie. If not away and it's 10 arm sleep alarm. As now it just overrides my away alarm.
Has a learning curve but not as hard as it seems
Don’t be afraid to get into this app. When you do, it’s invaluable. The combination of IFTTT, my Echo Dot, and several inexpensive LED smart color bulbs have turned my ‘41 house into a smart home without any expensive installation or wiring. I admit I didn’t have much use for it before and didn’t “get it” until I had connected devices which is where it truly comes into its own.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 3.3.17
- Size: 66.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.