This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 500 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.3.12
+ In our last version we had an issue with mobile Applets not running the first time you launched the app. This will fix that!
While you're browsing, check out what's new and cool:
+ IoT for renters collection
+ Awair Glow
Have a nifty, IFTTT-y day
This Architecture has a lot of potential
Imagine creating workflows that read your emails and responded automagically with data, videos from other services and logs them on multiple platforms and propagating your art or views simultaneously to multiple platforms. Creating action steps based on home sensors or car sensors. Having said this, IT is not paying enough attention to the impacts of their work and maybe that is asking too much of them. But someone needs to provide a global, non-company view of the world we are building.
Polling rate should be increased
For some triggers, such as location, the polling rate should be increased to 1 minute or even 30 seconds if possible (if pulls are costly, it could be done variably, decreasing the rate as you get far from the trigger, and increasing as you get close). Several times I have come home and gotten to the door before any trigger activated. And I cannot increase the location area size since there are restaurants/services nearby that I spend time at.
Requires a little tinkering, but amazing when setup right.
I use a 6+, gps has always been a little funky, you you have to really watch location based functions, other than that it works amazingly.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 3.3.12
- Size: 65.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.