Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 360 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Google Drive, Weather, Instagram, Email, and devices like Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets with a simple switch:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ESPN
• Receive a notification with the forecast each morning
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Save all your mobile screenshots in a specific album
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
• And thousands of other use cases!
New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, Ebay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, OnHub by Google, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.1.6
We made some small changes. Here's what's new:
+ We made some overall improvements for VoiceOver users.
+ We squashed a bug that was hiding the Delete button for some Applets.
Thanks for IFTTT-ing!
Unreliable, and confusing UI
Pretty unreliable app that hasn't worked consistently with LIFX bulbs for the four days I kept it around. Awful space-wasting UI that looks too much like the similarly awful Apple Music app, as if helvetica font and UI programming were just discovered yesterday. Very unfortunate to have to say pass to this app until they bring back a better UI with reliable system integration with LIFX.
Not Great for Business Owners
I use Twitter and Instagram accounts for both my personal account and business account, but IFTTT doesn't let me choose which account to sign into. I don't want my personal stuff going to my business account and vice versa. C'mon IFTTT crew, I've seen requests for multiple accounts for years. Get it done before someone creates an app that will.
My private automated personal assistant. Very cool app good job.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.