Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 360 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Google Drive, Weather, Instagram, Email, and devices like Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets with a simple switch:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ESPN
• Receive a notification with the forecast each morning
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Save all your mobile screenshots in a specific album
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
• And thousands of other use cases!
New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, Ebay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, OnHub by Google, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.1.6
We made some small changes. Here's what's new:
+ We made some overall improvements for VoiceOver users.
+ We squashed a bug that was hiding the Delete button for some Applets.
Thanks for IFTTT-ing!
Does not work with Ring and WeMo
Gets better daily and integrates apps. Can't complain!
Still no sharing of applets
I like IFTTT, but the lack of sharing options is a significant limitation for me.
I want to share applets with family and friends. These are people who are not technical and view applets as complex. If I can set everything up for them in an applet and then share it with them, I have a much better chance of getting them to install and use IFTTT. As it is, I am no longer encouraging any of them to install and use it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.