Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 360 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Google Drive, Weather, Instagram, Email, and devices like Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
Turn on Applets with a simple switch:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ESPN
• Receive a notification with the forecast each morning
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Save all your mobile screenshots in a specific album
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
• And thousands of other use cases!
New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, Ebay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, OnHub by Google, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.1.3
Applets bring your services together, creating experiences you can unlock with a simple switch. Turn on Applets that work with Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, Google, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Fitbit, BMW, Slack, Twitter, and hundreds of other services.
In this update:
+ Location assist syncing: Help your iOS Photos, Reminders, Contacts and Reading List Applets run more reliably using your movement throughout the day. Learn more in Sync options.
More improvements will be coming soon — thanks!
IFTTT is the glue holding IoT together
I was frustrated with "dumb" things that were supposedly smart until IFTTT and Stringify. I've seen people complain about not triggering multiple actions, but you just need two separate applets with the same trigger and there you go. IFTTT is becoming the central communication hub in part because of the simplicity of single trigger + single action. If you want to "program" without coding, IFTT + Stringify + Workflow gives you a nearly full suite of tools. Workflow controls local changes, Stringify allows for more complex inputs and outputs, but it's IFTTT that shuttles all the connections back and forth.
Would give it 5but
I like the app but still is lacking I have been using it for about a month and sometimes the triggers are too slow or it don't happen , when doing applets I can't find the app either when or if . Sometimes have to use wink robots to be able to do what I need
Still no sharing of applets
I like IFTTT, but I want to share applets with family and friends. These are people who are not technical and view applets as complex. If I can set everything up for them in an applet and then share it with them, I have a much better chance of getting them to install and use IFTTT. As it is, I am no longer encouraging any of them to install and use it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 55.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.