This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 500 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover
What's New in Version 3.4.3
+ Headsup, this will be the last version of the IFTTT app to support iOS 9. Please update your device's software to keep getting app updates!
+ We added some under-the-hood improvements to reliability, as well as fixed some crashes that users with iOS Contacts or iOS Calendar Applets were experiencing.
+ Check out these newly published services: Nokia Sleep, Airthings, Meross, Moodo, Hive Active Plug, Guardzilla, Liebherr, SmarTap Shower, and OhmConnect.
+ Happy New Year everyone!
Makes my Blogging life so much easier
IFTTT really has made social media for my blog posts ten times easier. Once I post something to IG it posted as a pic to twitter like that’s amazing haha. I use it for a couple other things but after I figured out reasons for having it (other than weather updates) I fell in love.
Wish they'd support iOS 9
I guess the devs have better things to do then maintain support for older iOS devices. This app never worked right on my iPad 3rd gen, and the current version is super laggy. Funny how Telegram Messenger, my favorite state-of-the-art social platform still supports all the back to iOS 6 but these guys can't even make a web interface work on anything but the latest hardware. Shame.
This app is crashing every time I try to create a new widget. I reached out the support team almost a week ago and was asked to let them know when it was happening. Haven’t heard back since. It looks like the newest update did not fix this issue though.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 10, 2018
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: IFTTT Inc
- © 2017 IFTTT Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.