Maximize your savings with the Jewel-Osco app and our MyMixx program! Register to find over $100 in weekly savings and earn gas reward points. See weekly coupons and sales on groceries and more. You can also receive your receipts digitally through MyMixx. Download and register to start saving now!
Find your Savings:
• Register to add your digital coupons in MyMixx.
• Redeem coupons automatically by entering your phone number at checkout.
• Get Personalized Coupons based on shopping history.
• Sort offers by category, purchase history, recently added, and about to expire.
Build your Shopping List:
• Adding the items you buy and items you like based on shopping history.
• Adding items to your shopping list directly from your past digital receipts.
• Scan bar codes to find out more about products and add offers automatically.
Other Features you will find:
• Visit My Store for hours, locations, and directions to your nearest Jewel-Osco
• Manage your account preferences.
• NEW! PUSH notifications about offers and deals
• Use your Rewards Summary to track your gas reward earnings.*
• For participating stores, see the Rewards Summary to find the nearest participating gas station
*Some features not available in all areas.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I ordered from jewel two times. Both times they charged me for items I did not receive. The second time is the reason I will never use this service again!! I don’t even know where to start. First, when the delivery man dropped off my items yesterday, August 6th, I noticed the bill was $30 higher than what I paid for the night before. Then they forgot the 2 packages of boneless chicken breast along with 1 carton of milk, but they still charged me for those items! So then I called costumer service.....I waited 35 mins before I had to hang up to get my daughter from school. Then I had to call back, I waited another 40 mins to speak to someone!!!!!! Come to find out the reason my bill was $30 higher is because they over charged me on the meats I purchased. Then the lady proceeds to fix the rest of the bill and sets up for my chicken and milk to be delivered the very next morning (Aug. 7th) between 8am and 9am. Guess what!?!? It is 9:45am no groceries and I have been waiting to speak to their costumer service for 35 mins already!!!!!! Mad and frustrated is an understatement at this point! I did screen shot all three phone calls to show their costumer service number and how long I was on the phone waiting to speak to someone. I wish I could post it!
Why Fix It When It Ain’t Broke???
This app was just about perfect before their latest upgrade. Not only can’t you see the actual brochures on their app (like you used to be able to), but you can’t even pick which one you want to look at. I don’t want to scroll thru lists and lists of products of every single item in the brochure. It was so much easier to see the actual brochure, and tap the picture of what I want to add to my grocery list. And if I didn’t want to do that, each page had a scroll down list of the items only from that page.
AND, when I go to their website on my computer, thankfully you can still see the actual sales brochure (like you get in the mail) AND pick which brochure you want to look at. (3 day sale, this week’s sales and next week’s sales the day before it goes into effect) HOWEVER, when the grocery list syncs to my phone, just the name of the item shows up (on my phone). Not the picture or the price!!!! What good is that??? (Yes, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times).
If I want to see the pics & prices on my phone grocery list, There is no brochure to look at on my phone, just scroll thru lists and lists of items.
If I want to see the actual brochureS and pick from the pics I have to go on my computer; then I get a brief desc, no pic, no prices on my grocery list on my phone.
Come on guys, get your act together. Go back to the 5 Star way it was.
Jewel At Home Delivery
I have had two successful services prior. It was convenient, cost effective, and easy. However, this 3rd attempt was a disappointment. After signing in I reserved my delivery time. I then went through my list and carefully selected my items. I stepped away from my phone for no more than 10 minutes to help my daughter with something. Though my cart was still full, at the top of the screen I was being prompted to pick a delivery time. I quickly tried to re-select the time I had chosen. Of course every option for the entire day was taken. I was very frustrated, as my daughter has the flu and I did not want to leave my home today. Needless to say, don’t count on the site holding your delivery time for 2 hours. It’s more like 30 minutes.
- Albertsons Companies, LLC
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 MyWebGrocer, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.