Conductr - Ableton Live and Traktor controller for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I’ve found the Traktor controller module to be a delight. Easy to set up, stable and completely instinctive to use".
MIRA CALIX (Warp Records)
"Conductr has quickly become an integral part of my studio experience. It provides me with great control over my workflow in both digital and analog domains while experimenting and recording within Ableton Live.”.
JUSTIN JAMES (Minus, Sci+Tec)
“The XY-4D is simply the best X/Y controller I’ve seen on the iPad yet”.
PETER KIRN (createdigitalmusic.com)
Conductr is an app that musicians and DJs alike can design according to their specific needs: it features several different modules to control Ableton Live and Traktor.
Conductr is not about mimicking hardware or desktop software on the iPad, but to develop a new way of interacting with music.
Conductr is a freemium app. You can download a trial version for free.
WARNING: Conductr is a software controller. It doesn't make any sound by itself.
• Ableton Live 9.0 or higher (for Ableton users).
• Traktor 2.5 or higher / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 2.5 or higher / Traktor Pro 2 2.5 or higher / Traktor LE 2 2.5 or higher (for Traktor users).
• Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
• Windows Vista or higher with iTunes.
• iPad / iPad Mini with iOS 7.0 or higher.
• Original iPad Connection cable (Apple made or Apple Certified-MFI) when using the USB Connection.
• Server software (requires a 64-bit Intel Operating System). Free download at conductr.net/downloads
Communicate your iPad and your computer via USB for reduced latency.
Control one single Ableton Live or Traktor set with multiple iPads.
New modules are released regularly.
• 4 different view modes: 4, 3, 2 or 1 slots on screen.
• Each slot can contain 1 module.
• Any module can be loaded on any slot while playing.
• You can save your complete project's set up.
• Up to 4 decks.
• Each deck features 3 different modes:
ABLETON CLIPS MODULE
• Clear and simple clips grid.
• Clips and loops evolution bars.
• SHIFT mode for fast access to a basic mixer.
• LINK function: sync Clips and Mixer positions.
ABLETON MIXER MODULE
• Clear and simple control of each track’s volume and mute.
• Faders with physics.
• SHIFT mode for fast access to each track’s pan crossfader, solo and record buttons.
• 2 SEND modes.
• Volume LIMITER function.
• Master Volume LOCK/UNLOCK function.
• LINK function: sync Mixer and Clips positions.
ABLETON MASTER MODULE
• Clear and simple transport unit.
ABLETON USER MODULES
• Up to 8 parameter controllers from any device on any track per module.
• 4 control interfaces: faders, crossfaders, buttons and quantized scales.
• RESET feature: create parameter's values memories.
ABLETON 4-D XY USER MODULES
• Up to 4 FX units per module.
• Up to 4 parameters per FX unit.
• RESET and FREEZE mode.
ABLETON GESTURAL MODE
• Motion capture system. Play your User Modules without looking at the iPad.
• Control different parameters depending on how many fingers you use anywhere on the screen.
CLAYDR MIDI KEYBOARD
• 4 rows onscreen. Each row can contain a different octave. Each row settings can be edited independently.
• Row settings:
- ADD NOTE
- 3 DIFFERENT VELOCITY MODES
• More parameters can be set using the CLAYDR SHIFT Mode:
- Select the scale and key you want to play.
- KEY mode to see only each scale's notes / CHROMATIC mode to see the whole keyboard.
BRANDL MIDI DRUM PAD
• ERGONOMIC mode featuring hand morphology capture system:
Play with 1 to 5 fingers. Assign any pad to any finger.
• PAD mode featuring 16 pads on a 4x4 matrix.
• 8 macro controllers.
• One XY-4D FX unit.
• Settings editor:
-2 MIDI mapping modes: Automatic Ableton Drum Rack Mapping and Manual.
-2 Flexible Volume modes: Touch Size (TSZ) and Center-Relative (CTR).
2 Fixed volume modes: Manual (set each pad’s volume) and Global (5 positions).
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Upgrade your Conductr server to version 2.2.1 at https://www.conductr.net/downloads/
Do you like Conductr? Rate it on the appstore!
Why should i buy in app purchases instead of getting touchable or smt like that. Excuse me
Please update this app
This app is great... when it works!!!! Which I'd say is around 20% of the time. Most of the time, I open a blank samples screen. I try closing and restarting the app, I try restarting the iPad and computer, what usually ends up working is deleting the app and re downloading it.
Don't be an idiot like me, buy the OTHER Live control app NOT made by themselves. Maybe an update will fix my many bugs (levels don't show in the mixer when it's full screen etc) but still, I paid $25 for an app that barely works. It's pretty neat when it does work though.
I should not need to have iTunes to make this work
I am an Apple user but I do not like having iTunes on any of my Devices except for the one that I use to manage my iDevices. It frustrates me that I need to have iTunes installed to be able to use this app to control Traktor on my PC with an iPad running the Conductr app. iTunes is one of the most awful softwares I've ever seen in this life. I would think this app is pretty sweet if I didn't have to have iTunes installed to use it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 57.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PATCHWORKS makes tendertech SL
- © 2015 PATCHWORKS makes tendertech S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ableton Full Pack$23.99
- Traktor Premium$8.99
- Claydr MIDI Keyboard$8.99
- Clips Launcher Module$10.99
- Mixer Module$10.99
- Brandl Drum Pad$8.99
- Clips & Mixer Pack$15.99
- Unlimited User Modules$10.99
- Performance Pack$15.99