Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business, and doesn't cost a fortune. Zoho Desk comes from Zoho, the operating system for business.
- Work Modes organize your tickets based on due time or customer type, so you know which ticket needs you first.
- Zoho Desk brings in customer information from Zoho CRM, so you can put a face to each ticket.
- Tickets are displayed as conversations, so agents can stay updated on ticket activity.
- With the all-new Team Feed, you can tag your team members on tickets, and collaborate to close tickets faster.
- The Notification Centre brings you updates on your tickets, so you stay on top of things wherever you are.
- Perform frequent ticket actions like edit, close and move with quick swipes.
- Create, view, edit and delete tickets from any department.
- Add and update comments and ticket fields.
- Receive push notifications on ticket updates, comments and @mentions.
- Re-assign tickets to other team members and pick up unassigned tickets.
- Move tickets to other departments.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Global search: You can now quickly search for and access tickets, contacts and ticket views via the all new Global search.
- We’ve squashed a few bugs in the update.
Ratings and Reviews
Desk Tickets in IPad IOS Support Tickets
Been using this app as soon as I found it by Zoho support websites and navigating around. Easy to use, at first it’s weird, but now I love it on My iPad better than I do my browser Windows Chrome. So I give it 5 stars.
My only critic thing I need is chats to come on my IPAD from our support portal. I have a meeting tomorrow morning with support and I think Development team. If I got that feature I would rate this app a 10....
Very reliable, doesn’t crash. Only downside is it lacks the functionality of turning off the “your ticket has been closed” email when closing a ticket within the app. You need to be on the desktop version.
Would also be nice to have a swipe to delete option rather than having to go into each message.
Easy, effective tickets.
This app is an affect tool to create and manage service request tickets on your phone or tablet. The nice design allows you to check and update statuses without too many complicated menus. I am using the free Zoho Desk product and I’m happy with what it offers me both via the web and on my phone. I recommend it!
- Zoho Corporation
- 80.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zoho Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.