We all have our own weight loss journey. My journey included creating a new daily habit of stepping on the scale every morning and recording the results. Over time I looked forward to stepping on that scale and entering a new result into Goal Weight to see how far I've come, and to ensure I was still moving in the right direction.
Inspired by the The Hacker's Diet, https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/, the moving average trend line helps smooth out the occasional weight gain days, putting those days in perspective, and making sure I didn't freak out when I saw a large jump from one day to the next.
In Goal Weight one can:
* Save your measurements in Apple's Health app
* Set a starting weight and goal weight so you know where you have been, and where you want to go
* Double tap a graph to share your progress via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Messages
* Toggle units between lbs and kg
* Export all weight entries and share via email.
* Add in your historical measurements to have all of your readings in one app.
* Protect your measurements via Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode. Off by default, protection can be enabled if you have Touch ID / Passcode enabled on your device.
See full demos, screen shots, and videos at http://goallineapps.com/app/goal-weight/
Updated for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Hacker diet website replacement
Finally an app that provides what the hacker diet website does, simple weight and graph tracking. If you used that website, you’ll love this app.
**My only beef is it does not pull in historical weight data from the health app, but the developer is working on it.**
When that happens this will get a 5 Star review.
Love the graphs
Best thing about this app is the time series graphs. They give you an instant view of where your weight has been for the last 30 or 90 days, smoothing out the daily fluctuations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.