Fillet is the app for chefs. It takes the pain out of recipe costing, saves time spent on counting inventory, and prevents mistakes when ordering ingredients.
Trusted by thousands of restaurants, cafés, bakeries, confectioners, food trucks, and caterers around the world!
“[…] brilliant app for chefs/caterers […]” - Philip L.
“[…] such a useful product!” - Cherif H.
“[…] great features.” - Jeanne A.
“[…] great app […]” - Kevin B.
"[…] this is a great app. Very useful as a first-hand tool.” - Marco M.
“[…] I like the simplicity […]” - Chris. S
"I love the app. So far so good.” - John V.
COSTING & NUTRITION FEATURES
• Calculate food cost and nutrition for recipes and menu items.
• Enter ingredient prices for multiple purveyors.
• Set a preferred purveyor and price for each recipe ingredient.
• Use your own units of measurement (e.g. each, bunch).
• Specify density and edible portion for ingredients.
• Calculate Gross Profit Margin including variable costs and fixed costs.
• Categorize your ingredients into groups to add them to recipes faster.
• Reference the USDA National Nutrient Database (available offline).
• Plan your menu specials using the Menu Specials Planner.
• Duplicate recipes and menu items to save time.
• View prices for ingredients while adding them to the recipe.
• Omit some recipe ingredients from recipe cost. Swipe left on the recipe ingredient to reveal buttons to omit and delete the recipe ingredient.
• Track your inventory in any number of locations.
• Scan barcodes to quickly add new ingredients and look up existing ones.
• Export inventory reports and mail them.
PURCHASE ORDER FEATURES
• Generate ingredient purchase orders organized by purveyor.
• Export purchase orders in PDF and CSV.
• Access your data from any computer by going to getfillet.com!
• Backup and synchronize your data across multiple iOS devices.
• Import prices and recipes from spreadsheets.
• Mail recipes.
• Works offline and doesn't require registration.
• Universal app compatible with both iPhone and iPad.
• Comes with a support forum, knowledge base, and video tutorials.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We love to hear from you and are always happy to help: email@example.com.
Download and start using Fillet in your kitchen today!
• Fix issue with app launch.
• Fix issues with iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Not what you think.
I spent a long time to input everything from my restaurant into this app. Once I did I tried to share it with other cooks and my boss. Nothing was coming out right and for $90 a year, seems like a waste of time for trash. I’ve tried e-mailing people just to see if i was doing something wrong and nothing. There are far more beneficial apps out there that can help you. This is the first app I’ve ever felt like doing a review on based on how bad it was.
Hello, this is Kirill from Fillet. I am very sorry to hear that you had this experience. Could you please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org? I would be happy to issue a full refund immediately and also make sure that your data is being shared correctly with your team. Thank you very much for using Fillet and we are ready to work with you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Must have works awesome
Wife and I are building a menu for a business idea we’ve had.
This app makes knowing food cost a breeze.
Not what I expected
Everything was ok until scanning the products or ingredients was a flap. I was putting all the data until this scanner flopped. So I tried manual and check if perhaps it’s just couple of items. Well it’s all the items are not recognized.
- CITYREDBIRD LOCATION SERVICES LTD.
- 37.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Cityredbird Location Services Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.