My Cards is the application that allows you to always have with you your documents, payment cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, sim cards, business cards and personal cards.
Create your digital wallet, storing and quickly consulting your cards with a simple application, fast, intuitive and beautiful.
• iCloud: Share all your cards with your devices
• TouchID & FaceID Login: Log in quickly and securely using the biometric sensor.
• Widgets: Access to the cards you use most frequently from the "today" menu of your device.
• Bar Code: Displays the bar code of your loyalty cards, social security number and customizable cards.
• Bar Code Scanner: Scan the bar code of your cards and enter it in the application.
• Pin and Secret Codes, see the data of your credit cards in a fast, secure and confidential.
• Print your cards right from your device.
• Share your cards with messages, email or social.
• Copy and Paste, with the copy button, you can copy and put in memory the data of your cards.
• Back-up function to save your data or just some cards.
• Notifications deadlines: The application notifies you of the deadlines of your cards.
• Maximum security for your data that are protected by encryption.
The app contains inApp products.
• Ean, 128, Aztec, QR and PDF417 code generator
• Possibility to change the type of cards
• New themes
• Fixed small problems
Ratings and Reviews
What I would like to see is to get rid of the documents and the categories where you put your cards at some categories I cannot read it’s in a different language you should be able to create your own folders other than that if that can be changed I would give it a 10 stars and also still keep it you can take a picture of your cards so you can put in your folder
Loaded smoothly. Able to load cards, no issue. I like it a lot, but would like it if I could personalize the opening screen. I’d like to be able to set it so when I open, I see my credit cards right away without having to go to shortcut.
It is handy to have all your cards details within the iPhone. Especially I like the notification about expiration of a card. Also it places the info on iCloud, to be shared with my other devices which I find useful.
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Banner $0.99
- Add 15 Cards $0.99
- Add 50 Cards $0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.