World Time Buddy is a popular visual world clock, time zone converter and scheduler. Millions of people reply on our app and website to schedule calls, meetings and events!
▶ Convert time with a quick glance down the column of hours.
▶ Pick good meeting times (look for light tiles, representing work/awake-hours).
▶ Select and share times by adding to your calendar, sending in email or copying the times to clipboard.
▶ Use our Widget to easily check current times and to do basic planning.
Locations / Timezones
- 20,000+ cities and time zones
- Rename locations as you like
- Create locations groups (pro)
- Manually re-order and sort
Daylight Saving Time
- Daylight saving (DST) support
- DST warnings 1 week in advance
- Auto-updated time zone and DST database
- Optionally, show your calendars above the hours
- Easily avoid scheduling over existing events.
- Forex calendar is included!
- Swipe to switch to next/prev
- Inline calendar for quick jumps
- Full calendar for longer jumps
- Actively maintained world clock app
- Landscape & portrait support
- Available on iPhone, iPad
Thanks everyone for emailing your bug/issue reports!
- Fixed Forex calendar
Ratings and Reviews
I work with clients all over the world. This app is indispensible. I can list multiple time zones and see how they line up throughout the day. It accounts for the date line as well as whether daylight savings is in effect in different regions, so I don't have to remember that 10am in Hawaii is 9am the next day in New Zealand. There's a web interface that syncs with the app and shows all my saved time zones. This app has lots of thoughtful extras, including the ability to see my Google calendars. Highly recommended. I haven't seen a better one.
Works great until I try to use it!
I like the ability to see comparative times with one glance, although I was disappointed by how few locations I could add before it asked to buy an upgrade. Based on that though, I paid for the upgrade expecting unlimited ability to add locations - Didn’t turn out that way!
Forces user to add ‘groups’ but way to do that is not evident. Now I can’t even get it to show me the locations I had displaying!
Good idea with a user-unfriendly execution.
Seems useful.... graphics could be better
It's a great idea if your working with others around the world. It's pretty simple looking... I didn't mess around with it to much because after about 20seconds of checking it out the ads started so I just deleted it. It wasn't what I was looking for! I did see that you can pay to have the ads removed.
- HELLOKA, LLC
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Helloka, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.